Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2004, 07:01 PM

Default Re: KEM broken card - What do I do now?

Again, much appreciated all. Thanks for the auction site links as well. I will give my proper review of the Copags once they go through a few orbits, though from what I have heard, they are very nice cards.
Old 12-18-2004, 10:12 PM

Default Re: KEM broken card - What do I do now?

we've got a marked kem card as well... hopefully when they get back and up running in the first quarter of '05, they will do replacements.

I just talked to USPC and expect to pay at least $5 more for KEM's. And he was very unclear as to if they were going to be reproducing standard KEM backs.
Old 12-19-2004, 12:26 PM

Default KEM is GARBAGE

I just dropped 25 bucks for KEM cards and it is like playing with a marked deck. The ink on the back is different colors, two of the aces had spots on them. Luckily i bought them at the mall and I am going to take them back today. What a waste!!
I also ordered copags from pokergoods on ebay. The price was good, but a week later and I'm still waiting.........
Old 12-20-2004, 12:56 AM

Default Re: KEM is GARBAGE

[ QUOTE ]

I also ordered copags from pokergoods on ebay. The price was good, but a week later and I'm still waiting.........

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had great experience with cardsbycopag.com. I bought Kem and Copag from him and he's very quick to ship. One of my cards in one of my Kem decks cracked and he sent me a replacement card as he had one on hand. If you buy from him through ebay, he sometimes has free shipping.

Tom