Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2004, 04:24 PM

Default Multi tabling question

What is the opinion on using the buttons,( fold to any bet, check/call check/fold etc.) when multi-tabling?
Old 08-18-2004, 04:25 PM

Default Re: Multi tabling question

I only use them for folding, since you aren't giving anything away by folding quickly. Since the majority of the time you'll be folding, this lets you focus on your current action hand or table of interest. I don't use these buttons for betting.
Old 08-18-2004, 04:33 PM

Yes I think they should be only used for folding, because everything else gives away too much information. I often use the check-fold button in the big blind because I dont care too much about blind-defense at these small limits. With semi-defendable hands I dont do this however.
Old 08-18-2004, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I only use them for folding, since you aren't giving anything away by folding quickly. Since the majority of the time you'll be folding, this lets you focus on your current action hand or table of interest. I don't use these buttons for betting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll also use 'em for check/folding when I have a junk hand in the BB or for call/folding a marginal hand in the SB (like any-two-suited). I'm folding to a steal raise anyway and I don't think an auto-call really tells them that much.
Old 08-18-2004, 08:02 PM

I might occasionally toss on my auto-raise, but its usually in a imagined attempt to show strength. (For example, I have ATs on the button, its folded to the CO who sits there for a sec and I click autoraise to let him and the blinds know that I have a legit hand so get the hell out of my way.)