Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2005, 10:24 AM

Default Re: I\'m about to give up here...

[ QUOTE ]
flynn doesnt live in bay area btw so that will be out of your way to buy him abeer

[/ QUOTE ]
Why would he be so sad about capped betting in Lucky Chances then?
Old 12-19-2005, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
flynn doesnt live in bay area btw so that will be out of your way to buy him abeer

[/ QUOTE ]
Why would he be so sad about capped betting in Lucky Chances then?

[/ QUOTE ]

hes an emotional guy, I guess.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:08 PM

Goo,

You flopped sets and the money went in. Maybe you lost the hands. Whatever. Post some interesting hands instead of whining like a little bitch when you don't get 50 responses to your boring hands.

edge responded to you very quickly. What more do you want? If you have more specific questions, respond back and post them instead of your little whine/bump post. If you don't like the level of response to your thread, either quit posting or post more interesting hands and contribute in other threads. If you turn out to be someone who posts decent stuff, people will read your posts and you'll get responses. Acting like a little whiny bitch does nothing to help your cause, though.
Old 12-19-2005, 06:08 PM

Whoa, man. Who took the jam out of your donut? If you don't like beer, just say so. No need to bite my head off. =)

I didn't mean to whine. I posted the honest question and general attitude in replies was great, which I appreciate a lot. Also I don't understand why would you bring up results, especially considering that specific question I was asking is "is blasting the pot as hard as possible is a great way to get money out of hands that are behind, considering stack sizes." (Talking about replying back with specific question, btw.)

But thanks for your input anyway.

Edit: if this thread is not really worthy of discussion in regard of actual hands, let's just stop bumping it and let it pass away.