Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2004, 01:55 PM

Default A Pathetic Judge of Character

AL GORE

What a relief that the right man, NOT Al Gore, won the Presidency in 2000. By endorsing Howard Dean, Gore has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a pathetic judge of character and a poor maker of crucial decisions. Thank God that Al Gore was not our "leader" during 9/11. Thank God that Al Gore wasn't the one who had to un-mess the awful moral mess that Clinton dumped on us. Thank God that Al Gore was not the one who had to fix the countless damages that Bill Clinton did to our country.

The people who believe that Al Gore should have been President ought to be ashamed of themselves. You folks have picked one of the biggest losers in the history of U.S. politics - Al Gore. God Bless America! God Bless Bush!

Old 01-22-2004, 09:51 PM

Default a reply, but not for the easily offended

[ QUOTE ]
What a relief that the right man, NOT Al Gore, won the Presidency in 2000. By endorsing Howard Dean, Gore has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a pathetic judge of character and a poor maker of crucial decisions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gimme a break, the schmuck married tipper the super-bitch from hell, so your statement is secondarily redundant. she could trample the constitution with her PACs just as easily as any other demon the press could dig up, except she'd keep it all quiet.

[ QUOTE ]
Thank God that Al Gore was not our "leader" during 9/11.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, we could have had the florida voters decide what to do.

Seriously, i'd rather have a crook from texas with A PAIR OF BALLS* in the whitehouse than a ball-less schmuck like ol' "gee is my hair perfect or what" gore in the whitehouse when the planes were smashing into stuff.

[ QUOTE ]
Thank God that Al Gore wasn't the one who had to un-mess the awful moral mess that Clinton dumped on us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe clinton fukked up the country, maybe not. I ain't going into that debate here, i don't care. But that "moral mess" was "BULLSHIT." What do you want, the prez, with his proverbial "finger on the button" sitting all alone in the white house, NOT getting any? HELL NO! Let the prez use his fancy cubans for whatever he wants! It's a stressful job, they deserve a little tang now and then! What do you think ol' bill's gonna do, ask hillary the super-bitch dyke wanna be "hey honey, this cigar gives me an idea!" Like the rest of the prez's don't do it too! Bill just got caught!

al

*there is nothing more useless than a texan with no balls, eexcept maybe a lesbian who doesn't eat... oh forget it.