Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-18-2004, 05:24 PM

Default Tiger $1k match bonus

Looks like you need to play eleventy biliion hands to clear. Heres the email:

[ QUOTE ]
How does an extra $1000 sound?

Thanks to you, we are the fastest growing poker room on the Internet. With over 4000 players regularly online, the time to get in on the action is now.

When you make a deposit between Friday November 19 and Sunday November 21st, we’ll match it in bonus money dollar for dollar. Receive up to $1000, when you use NETeller or up to $500 with any other deposit method. Only your first deposit within this time period will count towards the bonus.

Some members may be required to upgrade their player status to take full advantage of the NETeller bonus. Click here for more information on upgrading your player status.

Everyone is eligible for this bonus, even if you've previously made a deposit. Once you’ve earned the required number of POP, the bonus money will be added to your account.

Some conditions apply. Click here to see complete 100% Match Bonus details.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tuco.
Old 11-18-2004, 06:04 PM

Default Re: Tiger $1k match bonus

I assume this is Tiger Gaming. I don't see anything about it on their site. Also, how are their points awarded because it fails to say on their website. Do you have to contribute to a raked hand or some crap like that?
Old 11-18-2004, 10:31 PM

I had the some problem, not being able to find it on the site. I asked CS and they said it was a special offer only emailed out to the players. Although its open to everyone who deposits between Friday and Sunday EST.

The rules for this promo are here http://www.tigergaming.com/promotion...onusrules.html .

Instyle007
Old 11-18-2004, 10:44 PM

I too would like to know how difficult POP points are to accumulate..?
Old 11-18-2004, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The rules for this promo are here http://www.tigergaming.com/promotion...onusrules.html .

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes does'nt say.

I put Tiger at the bottom of my list because they do not appear to say how POP points are awarded. From my records it does not seem very quick.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:22 PM

Best bet is to ask Customer Support. You can get to them a few ways from http://www.tigergaming.com/support

I'm sure it'll take a bit of playing, but that's to be expected for a $1000 bonus.

Instyle007
Old 11-19-2004, 11:23 PM

Does anyone have any experience with TigerPoker?? How are their cashouts?? I requested how their bonus worked. Here is their reply.

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Player,

Thank you for your email. POP points are earned by contributing rake on winning hands in our real money games. You will earn 1 POP point for every 10 cents of rake collected. For example, on a $2/$4 limit table with 10 players 20 cents of rake would be taken off for every $4 in the pot, and the maximum amount of rake charged would be $3. So in this scenario had the pot been at $60 with you having the winning hand, $3 of rake gets added to the table and you would receive 30 POP points.

Additional information on this can be found on the following pages: http://www.tigergaming.com/promotions/pop.html and http://www.tigergaming.com/promotions/index.html.

Should you require further clarification on this or any other matter, feel free to contact us again at support@tigergaming.com.

Regards,

Harry
TigerGaming.com Support
www.tigergaming.com

[/ QUOTE ]

How does this calculate for the number of hands to clear a $500.00 bonus?? Does this sound like you only get POP points if you have the winning hand??

I'm curious about what you all think.
Old 11-20-2004, 12:14 AM

Default It Sounds Utterly Ridiculous To Me! (dno)

no message. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2004, 12:31 AM

Tiger Gaming is one of the main sites I play at often. They seem to have a ton of Canadian fish who never know when to fold. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Their neteller and firepay payouts are normally within a day or two. Bank drafts however will take a long time.

Instyle007
Old 11-20-2004, 12:54 AM

And how easy/hard is it to earn POPs? That's the real question right now, heh [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]