Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud

Old 12-04-2005, 06:04 AM

Default Re: Stud Hi 6/12 I feel sick the entire hand.

No problem, it's easy to misread the boards sometimes. Try not to forget these things during a hand though!

So you agree then that the river is a raise?
Old 12-04-2005, 09:23 AM

There is no point at which I even think about folding, especially against an unpredictable player. Raise the river.
Old 12-04-2005, 01:20 PM

Yeah sorry, read was on seat 2. As far as the river goes, I would almost always raise here, but I wasn't sure how much value in it there was so I prolly got a little weak tight. Since he is crazy ill prolly have to call a 3bet. If he's playing good he must of been playing a big flush draw or of been rolled up. If the draw missed he's going to fold to a raise even if he hit 2 small pair. The only hands that he's calling with on 7th that I beat is probably a smaller flush or small straight(which looks very unlikely).

Maybe raising the river is right here, I'll need to think about it some more. It's fairly hard for me to outplay this guy since he's so unpredictable. I usually just beat him by playing better hands and letting him hang himself.

I got very confused by his 4th play. He doesn't make free card plays very often. I really thought he must have a made hand or a huge draw. On fifth I brick and he catches good and I was really wondering what I was hoping for with this hand. I saw how dead the 10's were and since he's crazy I figured that I was probably going to have to see the river. I'm honestly not that good at playing vs this guy since I've never seen players like him that play bad and good all at the same time.