Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2005, 11:48 AM

Default Horrible Timing Or...??

After playing now for about 8 months (at nanolimits and finally microlimits...currently $1/$2), I finally decided to try the rakeback scene. I signed with an affiliate at the beginning of April on Party.

Is there something that I need to know that I don't want to hear?...like, has Party discontinued rakeback? Man, if this is true, I can't believe my wonderful timing!

If that is, in fact, true, can someone please suggest a reputable site which does offer rakeback? I have accounts already at Paradise and Pacific.

Thanx for your help!
Old 05-10-2005, 11:51 AM

Default Re: Horrible Timing Or...??

check the classified ads link in the upper left corner. you're not allowed to name any specific rakeback provider within the forums.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:54 AM

Please do a search on this. It's been discussed quite extensively, at least over the past few weeks.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
check the classified ads link in the upper left corner. you're not allowed to name any specific rakeback provider within the forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, as for the "recommended site" portion of my question, I was not looking for an affiliate recommendation but rather a poker site which is reputable and has decent games. I am only familiar with Pacific, Party, and Paradise since I have accounts there.

Thanx again.
Old 05-10-2005, 12:23 PM

I did a search for "party rakeback" in the subject line and body and the most recent post I found was from the end of February and none of what I read made any mention (as of that date) of the discontinuation of rakeback.

Can someone just please confirm whether or not Party will no longer be allowing rakeback through an affiliate?

And if they are not allowing it, can anyone suggest a good Poker site where rakeback is still allowed?
Old 05-10-2005, 12:45 PM

no one knows for sure. besides, a $1/2 player like yourself will probably make a lot more money from bonuses paid directly from the site instead of rakeback.

that being said, most of the sites other than Party network still seem to be ok about affiliates rebating the players they sign up, at least on an 'off the record' basis. so you can still try and set up with Ultimate Bet, Cryptos, Absolute, Primas, Full Tilt, BetOnBet, and a few others.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:24 PM

Thank you for your help.