Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2005, 12:31 PM

Default Golden Palace Poker

Since PP was down last night I decided to go back to the ole stomping grounds at GPP. After awhile I realized why I stopped playing there. My biggest compliant is the taxation on withdrawls from there. You cannot withdrawl thru Firepay any more only thru bank wire ($15 for every $1000), Neteller, Check (fee for that also), or My Citadel. This place is so inconvinient when it comes to taking your money back out of there! My first withdrawl from there took over 3 weeks! And secondly, I seem to see alot more bad beats on there than usual. Not just someones two pair getting hacked off by a flush on the river type of stuff but, two players all in on the flop or turn and the next card bringing that 8/1 dog the pot time over again. Im not saying this because I lost money I actually left up substantially but, it's just a hassle to play there and I will most likely not any longer. Anyone had problems with this site? It is under the Tribecca network which also has Victor Chandler and Doyles Room.

Mike
Old 06-02-2005, 02:19 PM

Default Re: Golden Palace Poker

You mean, Golden Showers Poker.
Old 06-02-2005, 06:33 PM

When you say it takes forever to get your money withdrawn what do you mean by the cause I just cashed in recently and have been playing however I have yet to cash out. My poker site that I hate is absolute, I WILL NEVER PLAY THERE, it took about 2 months and 500 emails to get my money. If this is a site like absolute please tell me
Old 06-02-2005, 06:53 PM

golden palace poker

- you will most likely have to register for their "Fastback" account in order to withdraw via neteller

- Fastback registration requires photo ID, copy of bank statement or voided check, and front and back of your credit or ATM card.

- the whole process takes about 1-2 weeks. you should probably send in the application while you're still working off the signup bonus.

- the first withdrawal will take 4-5 business days and may require a reminder e-mail or chat with live support.

- future withdrawls should go through without further hassle and take 2-3 business days.

you will get your money but it is definitely one of the least convenient cashout procedures in the entire online poker industry.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:24 PM

I don't think Fastback is required for Neteller deposits/withdrawals anymore. I know I didn't have to give them any info when I deposited/withdrew a month or two ago. It did take 3-4 days to show up in Neteller though.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:20 PM

I e-mailed them docs with all personal ID (SS#, Drivers License #, etc.) blacked out and eventually was able to cash out.

But on a different (complaining) note ... I had my points towards a bonus disappear. So I wrote them an e-mail. And an e-mail. And another e-mail. In fact, one a week for the last month, without any kind of reply. I don't care a heck of a lot since the bonus is not that great, and I'm not that fond of their low level limit tables, but sheesh, at least a reply that totally misunderstands the situation like most of the other support centers would be nice. (BTW, OT but Poker Stars replied immediately and accurately and understandably to a question I e-mailed them.)