Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2005, 02:05 AM

Default Are the Cryptos for Me?

I've been bonus whoring for about a month now and I have hit up Party (deposit, COMPBONUS, may, april), Empire (depoist, reload), Paradise (Granny, Reload), Multi, BET365, and Eurobet. I still have to do Intertops and POKERNow, but I wanted a brief break from the rape...I mean rake and monotony of the party skins. I was thining about doing two cryptos real quick seeing as they're monthly and may is almost over. I'm a slightly + 1/2 player at Party are the cryptos going to be much tougher. Additionally, what cryptos are the best and how big of a pain is the ECash ID? How fast are payouts...should I just leave money in there? Should I just stay away until I hit up the other sites? Thanks in advance.
Old 05-31-2005, 02:23 AM

Default Re: Are the Cryptos for Me?

Cryptos aren't that tough, but they can be pretty tight @ 1/2.

I'm not that great of a player and I'm break even at InterPoker and PokerPlex.

The ECash is no problem, but it takes about a week or two to get the the password. I'm pretty sure the details are on the website.

If you chase bonuses I don't see why you wouldn't do the Crypto sites. They are pretty easy to clear, though InterPoker did just up their requirement to 8x, I think.

They also have odd little promos like small bonuses every time you get KK during a certain weekend. This past weekend every time you played a raked hand @ 1/2 and above you got entered into a random drawing for a trip to Vegas for a lower buy in bracelet event (not the main event).

I think the sights are cool, but I don't play there at all unless I'm clearing a bonus.

FWIW. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-31-2005, 02:28 AM

I have a better win rate at the cryptos 1/2 than i do at party. For some reason I beat the crypto games more consistently. I would definitely hit them up on a monthly basis.
Old 05-31-2005, 03:46 AM

The cryptos are good. They are tighter but often also weaker. You'll need a good PC to 4-table.

If you want to try 6-max they are the place to do so.

I am doing Interpoker, PokerPlex and CaribbeanSun. Interpoker is the best bonuswise, IMO.

Immediately have them sent the PIN to you after you signed up. Do not wait until you complete the bonus. Depending on where you live, you will receive the PIN within 1 to 2 Weeks. The PIN is valid for all future transactions, so you need to save it.
Old 05-31-2005, 03:55 AM

I believe that they send the pin when you make your first deposit. Don't make the mistake of waiting for the pin to come to start playing.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Cryptos aren't that tough, but they can be extremely weak-tight @ 1/2.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp
Old 05-31-2005, 06:31 AM

Is it possible to clear the bonuses at 0,50/1,- now or do they only count your hands when you play 1,-/2,-?
Old 05-31-2005, 10:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am doing Interpoker, PokerPlex and CaribbeanSun. Interpoker is the best bonuswise, IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way. The hourly bonuses (Will Hill, TotalBet, UkBetting and Ritz Club) are way better in terms of clearance rates. 5-table them and you can knock off 25gbp in bonuses an hour.
Old 05-31-2005, 01:17 PM

Depends on the site.

The hourlies you need to play 1/2 or above.
The others count pots raked .25 or more.
Old 05-31-2005, 02:17 PM

I like the crypto sites a lot. The interface is decent and the software is smooth and functional. One nice touch that I like is the voice over that calls the action. Cash outs are quick( with the exception of Will Hill) and the games are beatable with a lot of European players. All in all, I think you are missing a bet if you don't play the cryptos in your bonus rotation.