Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2005, 06:51 PM

Default Re: Smoking Weed

I agree with Ponks. Nothin like getting pretty drunk and smoking. Best feeling ever in my opinion. I mean being obliterately drunk and then smoking is a dif. story.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:16 PM

It only stays in significantly longer if you do it in excess. Beer also makes you dumber. You can also use marijuana in moderation just as you are currently using booze. If you thought of it as "smokeable beer" you'd be reasonably close.

I had you pegged all wrong. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Awesome response.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:25 PM

Weed makes me feel more mortal.

This can be both a good thing and a bad thing.. Sometimes it takes me off onto tangents of thought that would be difficult to reach without the ganj. Sometimes it's a key to unlocking the full potential of certain moods and enhancing my current state. If I'm trying to relax, it can help. If I'm excited about something, weed's liable to make me off the wall about it for a while. I have to be in an energetic mood, tho.

It's bad for maintaining focus on abstract things such as calculus, etc., although you may see a certain side of a problem you hadn't noticed before.

Downsideas.. It leaves me hazy for a while, when it's still in my system. I want it more when I'm drunk. It can also make you very aware of certain physical sensations. If you haven't smoked in a while, you may get overly paranoid about your heartbeat or a tiny pain in your body.

Weed and music is great.

-kyo
Old 07-27-2005, 07:26 PM

Default Re: Summary

[ QUOTE ]
As a sidenote i smoked from a vaporizer a few days ago and it is clearly the best way to smoke, totally smooth and awesome. But I also find some some enjoyment from the mystery that surrounds the making and smoking of a joint!

[/ QUOTE ]

Vapos are nice but some say they dry out the back of your throat a lot more than smoking does.

I have seen some people roll joints that look like they were done by robots with lots of math involved. These kinds of things amaze me.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If your have never smoked weed and want the best experience possible, heres what you have to do.
get on a plane, fly to vancouver, BC, Canada. from there, rent a car and drive 7 hours east the small town of Nelson on the BC/Alberta border just off the rockies. This is home to the best weed in the world (three years in a row winner of the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam). Get a nice big nugget, roll up a fattie, sit on a park bench (nobody will bother you) and have a blast.
cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't flying into Calgary cut that drive time down considerably?
Old 07-27-2005, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
t's bad for maintaining focus on abstract things such as calculus, etc.,

[/ QUOTE ]

I find the exact opposite...

Weed allows me to concentrate very intently on ONE THING, the problem is that it is to the exclusion of EVERYTHING else..

I was writing a paper one nite stoned and didn't even notice a fire alarm went off in my building till the RA came into my room looking for me
Old 07-27-2005, 08:18 PM

Default Re: Weed and Sex

What about weed and sex? Have heard alot of people say weed inhibits sexual performance. Me, it makes me horny as hell.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:21 PM

Default Re: Weed and Sex

[ QUOTE ]
What about weed and sex? Have heard alot of people say weed inhibits sexual performance. Me, it makes me horny as hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on the person, imo. Some say it feels better while others don't enjoy it much or dont even get to the point of having sex.

Ponks
Old 07-27-2005, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As a sidenote i smoked from a vaporizer a few days ago and it is clearly the best way to smoke, totally smooth and awesome. But I also find some some enjoyment from the mystery that surrounds the making and smoking of a joint!

[/ QUOTE ]

Vapos are nice but some say they dry out the back of your throat a lot more than smoking does.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine does this to me. I'm not really sure if I like it more then just smoking out of some sort of piece. The high from the vap seems to not last aslong to me too. I just got it a week or so ago, so perhaps I'm not doing it completely correctly yet or something.

Ponks
Old 07-27-2005, 09:54 PM

sorry, wasn't replying to you, just the last post in flat mode...

as far as the sex issue, weed makes me horny as hell as well, makes the sex better and somehow I still last longer on weed than without, all around great. now if it was just tomorrow night already so i would have my bag...