Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

Old 12-21-2005, 03:01 PM

Default Re: chad johnson td dance

[ QUOTE ]
Could be his best celebration ever. He held the ball out, said "What should I do?" and then handed the ball to the ref. I loved it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's his best ever? Are you serious?
Old 12-22-2005, 12:07 AM

Maybe not his most creative, but it's my personal favorite.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2267038

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-22-2005, 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2267038

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be amazing.
Old 12-22-2005, 12:15 PM

Slightly unrelated, but as a Seahawks fan, I thought it would have been way more amusing if TO had signed the ball and then just given it to Shawn Springs. That would pretty much have been the biggest owning ever.

Chad Johnson cracks me the hell up, I loved last week's. It was NFL meta-humor!
Old 12-22-2005, 01:02 PM

I have to say the river dance td dance was the best if you know the little history behind it. Now dont get me wrong im the biggest bears fans and urlacher fan there is but this was just plain hilarious, especially since i got to see it live in person. Not many people know this but in the offseason this year urlacher got an exstripper pregnant. they went to court to see if the kid was really his and it ended up that it was his. It just so happens that this same ex stripper also got pregnant with the main riverdance guy who you see all the time on tv! i forgot his name. she took him to court as well to get payments for the kid.

so if you take this all into consideration i have to say this might be the best and most thought out td dance to date.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to say the river dance td dance was the best if you know the little history behind it. Now dont get me wrong im the biggest bears fans and urlacher fan there is but this was just plain hilarious, especially since i got to see it live in person. Not many people know this but in the offseason this year urlacher got an exstripper pregnant. they went to court to see if the kid was really his and it ended up that it was his. It just so happens that this same ex stripper also got pregnant with the main riverdance guy who you see all the time on tv! i forgot his name. she took him to court as well to get payments for the kid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Michael Flatley? Urlacher knocked up the same ho as Michael Flatley?

LOL can you imagine those two kids growing up? "Yeah, well MY dad's an all-pro linebacker. YOUR dad's some prancing fairy on television!" I can sense an Oprah or Montel appearance in the near future.

ScottieK
Old 12-22-2005, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sort of surprised everyone hated the putter so much. I live in the Cincy area and that was probably the most well-received, with the riverdance and the marriage proposal a close 2nd and 3rd. ESPN loved the putt the most.

Any man 3rd in the NFL in receiving, after sharing tons of attempts with another top 15 wr (houshmanzadeh) is clearly a poser. He's clearly trying to follow in the footsteps of TO, what with his contract disputes, fights with players on his team, and lack of trust expressed in his players and coach. Oh yeah, and creative celebrations after TDs, no one can do those but TO. In fact, TO has a monopoly on them. Obviously, Chad's a poser.

[/ QUOTE ]

Houshmenzadeh top 15? Is that a joke?
Old 12-22-2005, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sort of surprised everyone hated the putter so much. I live in the Cincy area and that was probably the most well-received, with the riverdance and the marriage proposal a close 2nd and 3rd. ESPN loved the putt the most.

Any man 3rd in the NFL in receiving, after sharing tons of attempts with another top 15 wr (houshmanzadeh) is clearly a poser. He's clearly trying to follow in the footsteps of TO, what with his contract disputes, fights with players on his team, and lack of trust expressed in his players and coach. Oh yeah, and creative celebrations after TDs, no one can do those but TO. In fact, TO has a monopoly on them. Obviously, Chad's a poser.

[/ QUOTE ]

Houshmenzadeh top 15? Is that a joke?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought so too, but stats-wise for the season he's #19 total yards (not counting two TE's, Gates and Shockey) #16 YPG, and T#10 for TD's. Don't think he's top 15, but may be close. Obviously, having Johnson on the field helps Housh a lot.

ScottieK
Old 12-23-2005, 01:06 AM

Only difference is, Chad Johnson is still playing, and will be for a while.