Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2005, 12:51 PM

Default Looking for a new internet site

I am mostly a brick and morter player but have played Party ,Empire, Paridise and UB in the past to collect bonuses. For the last couple of years I have only played at Party and usually only for a month or so when I cannot make it to the cardbarn (I have an agreement with my wife that I can only play live or on the internet; so when I go back to live I have to cash out)

It's getting cold in Minnesota and I will be fairly busy with my kids on the weekends so I am thinking about playing internet for the next couple of months. I will probably play no higher than 3-6 and some SNG and MTT's with small buy-ins. I really just trying keep my game from going to hell and build my BR a little.

The question is; is it profitable to go to a new room and get rakeback and bonus or is Party just too good that it is better to go there? What rooms have the best bonus and clearance? What about rakebacks?

I probably will not play more than 2 tables and probably for no more than 10 hours a week.

Thanks in advance for your opinions and information.
Old 01-06-2005, 01:05 PM

Default Re: Looking for a new internet site

[ QUOTE ]
The question is; is it profitable to go to a new room and get rakeback and bonus or is Party just too good that it is better to go there? What rooms have the best bonus and clearance? What about rakebacks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to another Party skin and get rakeback, bonuses, AND play against the same Party players. PokerNow has the same good signup bonus and IGMPAY bonus as Party/Empire.