Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2005, 08:00 PM

Default absolute waiting lists

everytime I get on the waiting lists at absolute I get taken off the other ones I'm on when a seat opens up.

is there anyway to get around this?
Old 10-30-2005, 08:09 PM

Default Re: absolute waiting lists

Not that I've been able to find.
Old 10-30-2005, 08:23 PM

no, and it's [censored] annoying. you'd think with a software update every 3 days, they'd be able to fix it.
Old 10-30-2005, 08:35 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
no, and it's [censored] annoying. you'd think with a software update every 3 days, they'd be able to fix it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It may be intentional. Maybe they don't want multi-tablers to get in line for every table of a certain type, and keep their place at each one, even though they've already gotten several seats. Perhaps its their way of trying to cut down on other players' wait times.

-Mike
Old 10-30-2005, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It may be intentional. Maybe they don't want multi-tablers to get in line for every table of a certain type, and keep their place at each one, even though they've already gotten several seats. Perhaps its their way of trying to cut down on other players' wait times.

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, i'm sure it's intentional. the only people that play at absolute are clearing bonuses. support probably gets emails about it everyday.
Old 10-30-2005, 09:30 PM

I got sick of it and left with my $200 only half cleared. It was clearing at like $1 an hour so I said [censored] this and took my money out. Ever since the split the tables have been rocky at best, and full of bonus whores at worst. I've seen about 1 maniac over the last week, and every player at the table was gunning for him.
Old 10-30-2005, 10:01 PM

absolute should definitely address that. I dont think its an issue of multitablers. MAny players just like to play 2 tables sometimes and shouldnt have to go to the back of the list if they want to.

PS- i love hearing players complain about the crappy games at absolute. Every good 2+2 player should play somewhere else.
Old 10-30-2005, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

this seems like it could be it/
Old 10-30-2005, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got sick of it and left with my $200 only half cleared. It was clearing at like $1 an hour so I said [censored] this and took my money out. Ever since the split the tables have been rocky at best, and full of bonus whores at worst. I've seen about 1 maniac over the last week, and every player at the table was gunning for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

$1/hr...play a real limit. I'm clearing over $15/hr there. change games when they suck. Make better notes on your opponents. There are different types of 18/8/3. Time to put people on actual hands.