Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2005, 11:00 PM

Default Post 3000, Some Zoo Observations & Answers to Some Posts

First of all I felt it only fair that I make this milestone post in the Zoo. Why? I have no idea. Will anyone else care? Likely not but that is irrelevant.

1) The current Lottery amount is indeed +EV. If you do not understand why you should not be winnning at poker either.

2) To Okayplayer: Party did not jack you the mistake is yours, please fess up and get this worthless post off the front page of the Zoo.

3) Another lottery comment: To those of you who are winning poker players and are paying your taxes either you aren't really winning the amount of BB's per 100 hands as you state or else the fact that you will pay taxes on the lottery should not be a consideration in your EV calculation. You cannot have it both ways.

4) I see there are now two types of Goons and Kooks. One type are as in the days of old; Rigged or not? The 2nd type are new; Are Party Poker's recent changes good or bad (for either the players or for Party)? A subset of type two kooks are the ones who think the recent changes will cause Party to go broke. What planet are you guys living on anyway?

5) CaliGuy, you will not play a million hands at True Poker in the next 12 months.

6) Anyone who can no longer make a living at poker without RB should simply get a job, not whine about it here when you could be serving fries and Big Macs.

7) If you believe that legally carrying a concealed firearm is dangerous you are correct. Dangerous to anyone who might confront you with evil intentions and no gun of their own.

8) Hustling pool is a lot easier than winning at poker. To be able to do both is even more difficult.

9) There are too many poker shows on TV (I cannot watch them all). Therefore many of them should be removed so that I personally am completely satisfied.

10) Contrary to popular belief I may not always be right but I am never wrong.

11) I do not miss Tom D. However he has enough clones these days to more than makeup for his past Kookie theories.

12) My final comments are: Any negative responses to this thread will be accepted at face value. Any positive responses will be carefully examined and met with the upmost approval and accolades. If you disagree with any of my opinions you are wrong and I am right, unless of course I am wrong (In that case see number 10 above).

The Zoo rules!!

signed,
An original member of the "Goon Squad"'

Jimbo

ps: My thanks to a longtime dear friend on this forum who reminded me I was getting close to post #3000. You all owe her a debt of gratitude because I passed up several dozen opportunities to critize and ridicule many posts while considering this memorable composition.
Old 10-19-2005, 11:19 PM

Default Re: Post 3000, Some Zoo Observations & Answers to Some Posts

[ QUOTE ]
8) Hustling pool is a lot easier than winning at poker. To be able to do both is even more difficult.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thinly veiled brags are meant to be at least veiled a little bit.. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2005, 11:33 PM

Default Re: Post 3000, Some Zoo Observations & Answers to Some Posts

Congrats on your 3K. My hope is that you make that much in USD per week.

Although the zoo has a new image from the 1st time I read it, over two years ago, and I, like you, miss those old faces - fun Bull Sh*t. It's some fun stuff on a daily basis!

Welcome Back Mr. Kotter! btw - why doesn't Gabe post here??
Old 10-20-2005, 03:24 PM

Default Kooks and Goons

Yeah - I miss those days too