Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2005, 05:12 PM

Default Best Office Party Stories?

It's that time of the year again for those of us that have jobs anyway. I have to attend my office X-mas party tonight.

Over the years, I've heard some pretty good stories about drunken happenings at these things. My best story about an office party isn't really very good. Just me making a drunken ass of myself.

It was an 80s-themed post-exam party for a professional exam that I had finished the year before. I bought a bottle of tequila, complete with worm, for that year's test takers. I couldn't get anyone to drink with me and so consumed most of it, including the worm, myself. I vaguely remember lying on a sofa with my half-drunk boss standing over me wearing this long headbanger-looking wig and laughing at me. Fast forward to sometime later and i'm projectile vomiting off the guys back porch with my entire office, including several partners, watching. Someone made a video of me that was shown at work the next monday morning. Good times. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

So who banged a drunk secretary on the copy machine? Who made a drunken pass at the boss's wife? Who had a chick ride him in his chair at his desk while enjoying the view out his bay window...nevermind, that's just a fantasy I had. Anyway what are your best stories?