Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2005, 04:26 PM

Default Re: Spice up the relationship

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not really trying to make an old guy joke here, but once every 10 days is pretty bad for two 20 year olds, but is never gonna be that frequent after 15 years of marriage

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 10-04-2005, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, just to clear this up. I love sex... I want it all the time. I want it multiple times. She doesn't. I need to get her in the mood and show her how awesome it is. I need her to crave it. I'm not bad in bed so that's not it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok stop it right here, you need to stop kidding yourself. You are only 20, have been with this chick for four years, and in the last two years have had sex around 70 times. I'm not sure what happened before that but dude you are a rookie. this is like somebody posting on other forums around here "i keep losing but I know that I am good what is going ON???" -- stop kidding yourself and try to get better. the bottom line is that if you were SPECTACULAR in bed, she would be on your hog nonstop. I'm not saying this is the cause of it, it probably isn't, but adding to your skill set is definitely going to get you laid more.

some other tips. when you want some tonight, prep her for it all day. do something sweet for her in the morning -- not overbearing but something like whip her up something for breakfast real quick, or pick something up at the store for her; I am not talking about buying a ring or something stupid like that, but something like a package of cheetos because she mentioned in passing five days ago that she was craving them. something to show that you are thinking about her. call her at work out of the blue and tell her you saw something on tv that reminded you of her. bs like that works big time and she will want you.

also I know this sounds weird, but the earlier you eat dinner the more likely you are to get laid. chicks in general hate getting naked when they feel fat, and you feel your fattest in the hour or two after dinner. if she scarfs down a tbone at 10:30 your odds of getting your pecker wet at 11:30 go way, way down.

also the intimate physical contact between the two of you should be more common in a non-sexual setting than a sexual one. if you only touch her hair when you're bangin her she is not getting what she needs, only you are.

just some tips
Old 10-04-2005, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If she is comfortable with her body, you need to buy her something extremely sensual to wear. Like a camasole or skimpy bra/panty set. Then get her to wear it for you. You need to make a big deal of checking it out from every angle. With more than just your looks and your hands. She'll love the attention and ride you (or beg for you) until you are spent.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is even better advice if she is NOT comfortable with her body

edit: except the part about examining every detail -- but pile on the "damn you look so hot" comments
Old 10-04-2005, 04:39 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

i don't understand why people are in relationships where it's work to get the other person to have sex with them. both people have to be satisfied in a relationship, but if you have to take calculated steps to prep them for something either you're not doing enough cool stuff without having to deliberate over it, or there's a problem. libido incompatibility, they have some sort of external mental issue, or whatever.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:44 PM

Your avatar is a better dancer than I'll ever be. Ok, that's it. I am studying the "astroglide", and will be a master of that little dance.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't understand why people are in relationships where it's work to get the other person to have sex with them. both people have to be satisfied in a relationship, but if you have to take calculated steps to prep them for something either you're not doing enough cool stuff without having to deliberate over it, or there's a problem. libido incompatibility, they have some sort of external mental issue, or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

kids
Old 10-04-2005, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also I know this sounds weird, but the earlier you eat dinner the more likely you are to get laid. chicks in general hate getting naked when they feel fat, and you feel your fattest in the hour or two after dinner. if she scarfs down a tbone at 10:30 your odds of getting your pecker wet at 11:30 go way, way down.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is retarded. if your girl isnt comfortable naked around you, you got a problem, i dont care if she just ate a whole cow.

also, a good way to read if your good in the sack is if your girl is hungry afterwards. good sex makes you hungry.
are you not getting your woman off? i mean...twice a week for the first two years? are you for real? would expect nothing less than twice a day if you both have a place where you can do it reguarly.

sex is awesome. do it more. get better. you aren't good.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

this is retarded. if your girl isnt comfortable naked around you, you got a problem, i dont care if she just ate a whole cow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never in my life dated a girl who didn't have at least a little bit of a body image issue. now I never said you can't get laid after they eat, I'm just saying the odds are lower. For a Pimp like you that probably just means 99.9999999999% goes to 99.99999999998% or something, but it is still real.

also I am guessing from your post that you are 12.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

sex is awesome. do it more. get better. you aren't good.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-04-2005, 05:17 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never in my life dated a girl who didn't have at least a little bit of a body image issue. now I never said you can't get laid after they eat, I'm just saying the odds are lower. For a Pimp like you that probably just means 99.9999999999% goes to 99.99999999998% or something, but it is still real.

also I am guessing from your post that you are 12.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think what you said about the late supper thing is probably true. although not necessarily even about having body image issues, but the idea of sex isn't as appealing to me if i am full because it's not going to be as comfortable and i'll have less energy ! it's not just a girl thing either, who wants to work out right after eating ? you just don't have the energy and feel full. assuming you ate a lot, anyway.
so i think what you said makes sense about the late supper thing, but i don't think it has as much to do with afraid of looking fat as it does discomfort or whatever.