Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2005, 12:34 PM

Default Re: How many 2+2ers?

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if you could take The Dude. I've met The Dude in person, he's like a shorter version of sup bro.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree. When The Dude goes all in, you'll know it....just ask GoT.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If by average you mean the guys in the hot tub and sponger, 3.

If by average you mean The Dude, 1.

Those are the only pictures I remember right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if you could take The Dude. I've met The Dude in person, he's like a shorter version of sup bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume he's built like Bolo from Bloodsport. If that were the average 2+2er I'd have to say 1 as well, and that's hoping that he doesn't know how to fight.

Obviously, all else being equal, the bigger and stronger guy will win. But if one guy is built like a brick shithouse and doesn't know how to fight at all, a little skinny dude with the right training could kill him. Maybe not beat him up, but kill him.

It's more difficult to beat someone up without causing permanent damage than to just incapacitate them.

~D
Old 05-05-2005, 01:05 PM

Exponentially more difficult.
Old 05-05-2005, 01:06 PM

I'm not much of a fighter, but I'm big enough and strong enough that I'd probably be able to handle at least a couple of you bastards. Bring it on!

Swede
Old 05-05-2005, 01:24 PM

I'd say facing one, I'll win about 90% of the time. Facing two, maybe more like 20%. Facing three...maybe 5%.
Old 05-05-2005, 02:48 PM

1, no more than 2.

Remember, for every Evan, Bruiser, and Dead that you think is smaller than normal, there is probably an equal number of 2+2'ers that are bigger than usual.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:56 PM

Since I partialy misinterperted your remarkable post, due mainly to may sparse posting, lackluster effort to keep up with lastest OOT Forum gossip and goings on, brain cell disease, and paucity of cranium space and brain matter utilitization; my initial post lacks the full power I wanted and falls rather limp in the dust. Still, I could take on just about all and have no remorse of killing everyone with a modern fifty-caliber gattling gun that shoots 1,000 rpm. That's just the type of person I am.

That said, it is a human trait that physical dominance is a default posture of most humans with all the sexual over and under tones attached to it. Nothing new in that.

Taking on the sexual aspect would be interesting. Say I had sex with a female donkey, a male ape, and an empty coke bottle. If someone does 'better' have I been 'taken'? Completely rhetorical question.

The gamesmanship of intellecually 'taking someone' or being 'taken by someone' is an ever present battle on this and every other 2+2 forum. David Hume, possibly, could win a battle with me, but since he is roasting in Hell the test will not come until I join him there. I hope to see you in Hell also Mr. Duke and you can referee the contest.

Best Regards,

Le Misanthrope