Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-26-2005, 03:30 AM

Default what can i/should i do party points?

I have 23k party points that have been accumulating for a while now, though i haven't played there regularly in months. I got an email today saying they were going to cancel my pts or w/e, so I decided to check what i could redeem them for and all their merchandice seemed pretty boring and unappealing to me... Does anyone have suggestions what to do with these points? I guess i'll just toss em around in free rolls if there are no other options. Thanks

ZZzzZZzz
Old 12-26-2005, 07:48 AM

Default Re: what can i/should i do party points?

[ QUOTE ]
I have 23k party points that have been accumulating for a while now, though i haven't played there regularly in months. I got an email today saying they were going to cancel my pts or w/e, so I decided to check what i could redeem them for and all their merchandice seemed pretty boring and unappealing to me... Does anyone have suggestions what to do with these points? I guess i'll just toss em around in free rolls if there are no other options. Thanks

ZZzzZZzz

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of life's great mysteries and belongs in Science, Math, Philosophy.
Old 12-27-2005, 03:47 PM

The real mystery is why the hell we tolerate having things "given" to us by these sites and let them just decide we don't play there enough and take them away.

You should tell Party that tricks like this are the reason you are not there often.

I am seeing signs of the online rooms acting as if there will always be a steady stream of customers. I believe they are in for a rude awakening. But, maybe they have made so much they don't care.
Old 12-27-2005, 04:29 PM

geez all you have to do is play one raked hand to not lose the points. I would use the points to play in there freeroll qualifiers to big tournaments or for money. I think the merchandise is pretty junky.
Old 12-27-2005, 04:57 PM

i gave my parents and sister party poker gear for christmas and they were stoked on it. this was in accompanyment to other stuff by the way.