Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2005, 09:13 PM

Default Re: Dear bison: the May advice thread.

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Setoy,

You should tell her. If she thinks you've changed a lot since then (which it sounds like you have) and you're sincere and whatever, then maybe it can work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for yours, and everyone elses input on the subject. She doesn't think I've changed that much. It's just that now, I drink maybe once every two weeks, and if I drink it's 2-6 drinks, not 8-15 3 times a week. It's more the environment we're in. When we started dating, we were juniors in college. Now we're out, and we actually have to go to bed at a decent time (no drinking, partying...etc.)

So, I think the only things that have changed are 1) My mentality on the relationship (didn't think it would last, now I imagine starting a family with her) and 2) My day to day responsibilities.

I'm 95% leaning towards not telling her, and only am holding on to that extra 5% if any [censored] ever goes down we can both go down swinging ("Oh yeah? Well I chea...") Kind of sadistic...but...

And, as far as posting this on the web, if she is to find out, it's meant to be, and again, I'll be the one living with the consequences.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:17 AM

Just do it dude. Don't pretend like that 5% is anything but chickenshit asscovering. Do you want her to find out from the INTERNET? Have some fu[/i]cking pride.
Old 05-10-2005, 12:54 AM

If it is not radically obvious to you already, yes I am a tool. Now onto my first question for Bison...

***Chick situation***

So I am currently in college and have less than 1 week before everybody goes home for the summer. I am very interested in a girl from my floor and know for a fact that she is very interested in me. If you need to know why, I'll elaborate but I don't think it matters.

If there were more time, I would certainly ask her out right now and there would be no problem.

The fact that I did not ask her out earlier is, I think, irrelevant. I made that decision for a very rational reason and am happy with the result.

So anyway, I would love to ask this girl out come next fall and am wondering if I should tell her that I am interested in her before I leave or if I should just let it be. I suppose I'm slightly worried she'll end up getting a bf over the summer or that she'll lose interest.

Thanks.

(there will likely be more questions coming... I have this username so why the hell not)