Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2005, 07:22 PM

Default Re: No no-limit shorthanded forum, why ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Limit is genarlly considered a harder game to beat, perhaps this is the reason? Maybe they think this would be overkill?

Cambraceres

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it considered easier to beat no-limit that limit shorthanded ? - I don't understand that.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it is considered easier to beat NO LIMIT, that's what I've gathered from my time here, but I belive we need a pooh-bah or < response
Old 12-05-2005, 07:26 PM

Default Re: No-limit shorthanded forum

the reason there is a sh limit forum is because of the vast difference between sh and full ring limit games. however the differences between 6max and full ring nl are not nearly as great...
Old 12-05-2005, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the reason there is a sh limit forum is because of the vast difference between sh and full ring limit games. however the differences between 6max and full ring nl are not nearly as great...

[/ QUOTE ]

But surely there are some differences worth exploring.

For examble, there are lots of stuff about ABC full ring games, i.e., what to call raise with UTG, etc.

Not much of that stuff in regard to shorthanded.

Off course shorthanded is more opponentdependant, but still some ABC to short stakes short handed NL would sure be nice to set you of on the right track; an then develope from there.

Furthermore it is the homegame often played among those i know. So some ABC would be greatly appreciated [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2005, 09:03 PM

Post a few hands. I think you find there are several posters on this board who give excellent short-handed advice.