Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-05-2005, 02:57 AM

Default Anyone having luck with BODOG?

Just curious what you think. I have been playing at Bodog now for a couple months and overall I like the site, the shorthanded games and the overall format is nice and the customer service is awesome (being in Canada and not India is nice to see as well).

The only problem I have so far is I went from making sweet money on Party (actually Empire until they seperated) to hardly breaking even with Bodog. Kinda frustrating but it has only been a couple months like I said.

Any thoughts appreciated
Old 12-05-2005, 03:01 AM

Default Re: Anyone having luck with BODOG?

I only play the 100k there, and don't see anything wrong with it. I might start playing the rebuy tournaments, but to answer you're question....it's not rigged [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2005, 11:50 AM

I am usually running better on Bodog than Party. I'm playing 50NL there usually.
The only thing that bothers me is that they don't have NL 6max tables. For a short handed NL game I have to continually jump tables (and with 9 players to a table the bonus clears way to slow).
Old 12-05-2005, 11:55 AM

I've been doing pretty well in the NL games there. Lots of loose calls. There are a few good tight players so I have found that taking notes and table selection to be important. Many of the guaranteed tourneys have great overlays. I have found that there are a lot of weak tourney players there.

I really like this site and i think they can be one of the tp ones if they market it right.

Good Luck.
Drew