Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 02:56 AM

Default My hatred for Greg Raymer

here i am. ive been watching the 2004 WSOP marathon for about 4 hours, and the final table is with grag raymer commentary. great. now, i dont like greg raymer really at all. i think hes a nobody who won way more than he deserved ( $5 MILLION ). i mean, just the fact that the largest 1st place prize in the history of the WSOP went to him is enough to make me sick. anyways. i have been watching raymer piddle his fat ass around table to table collecting many undeserved chips. his play is so "blah" nothing to it. most of the decisions he made were stupid anyways. now its the final table and the first hand they show raymer re raises pocket aces with 10's . the other guy is all in. raymer flops a 10. now i hear him say " this was one of only TWO hands the whole week where i was a significant dog when all the money went in". i just about [censored] myself. here i have been watching this douche go around picking up chips with ridiculous hands and hes saying that hes only "sucked out" twice all week, and this was the FIRST of those 2. i'll tell you what needs to be sucked out buddy. next hand ... raymer goes all in with A 10... gets called by A K... and goes runner runner for a 6 7 8 9 10. let me guess, this was # 2 right, greg? this guys probably never won a holdem tournament in his life and here he is catching these cards when $5 million bucks is on the line. god just listening to him talk about every pot makes me want to break my own tv. look at his fossils. "fossilman". jesus christ. look at those cheap little things. if he spent $1 of that 5 million on fossils im gonna go mug him. alrite, ive gotta turn this off. its bad for my health. lets just hope raymer isnt in the money this year. maybe hes lost the 5 mil by now and has moved on to a new hobby. "fossilman".
Old 07-11-2005, 02:59 AM

Default Re: My hatred for Greg Raymer

[ QUOTE ]
here i am. ive been watching the 2004 WSOP marathon for about 4 hours, and the final table is with grag raymer commentary. great. now, i dont like greg raymer really at all. i think hes a nobody who won way more than he deserved ( $5 MILLION ). i mean, just the fact that the largest 1st place prize in the history of the WSOP went to him is enough to make me sick. anyways. i have been watching raymer piddle his fat ass around table to table collecting many undeserved chips. his play is so "blah" nothing to it. most of the decisions he made were stupid anyways. now its the final table and the first hand they show raymer re raises pocket aces with 10's . the other guy is all in. raymer flops a 10. now i hear him say " this was one of only TWO hands the whole week where i was a significant dog when all the money went in". i just about [censored] myself. here i have been watching this douche go around picking up chips with ridiculous hands and hes saying that hes only "sucked out" twice all week, and this was the FIRST of those 2. i'll tell you what needs to be sucked out buddy. next hand ... raymer goes all in with A 10... gets called by A K... and goes runner runner for a 6 7 8 9 10. let me guess, this was # 2 right, greg? this guys probably never won a holdem tournament in his life and here he is catching these cards when $5 million bucks is on the line. god just listening to him talk about every pot makes me want to break my own tv. look at his fossils. "fossilman". jesus christ. look at those cheap little things. if he spent $1 of that 5 million on fossils im gonna go mug him. alrite, ive gotta turn this off. its bad for my health. lets just hope raymer isnt in the money this year. maybe hes lost the 5 mil by now and has moved on to a new hobby. "fossilman".

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck mugging him.

you are a waste of oxygen
That is all.

Raymer is currently one of the chipleaders in this year's Main Event, with only 50 or so players left until the money.
Old 07-11-2005, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
. here i have been watching this douche go around picking up chips with ridiculous hands and hes saying that hes only "sucked out" twice all week

[/ QUOTE ]

examples please
Old 07-11-2005, 03:02 AM

Recommended reading
Old 07-11-2005, 03:03 AM

uh,
what is YOUR chip count, chief?
and, were you even in it this year?
Old 07-11-2005, 03:05 AM

Who are you?
Old 07-11-2005, 03:11 AM

Default DON\'T READ THIS POST, 60181, WHATEVER YOU DO!!!!!

"Greg Raymer is looking like a champion in late Day 2 action. He just busted out Bill Ferrand after his pocket sixes held up against Ferrand's pocket twos. Raymer now has about $315,000 and one of the top five chip stacks with 650 players remaining. "
Old 07-11-2005, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Who are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike Matusow
“I have the biggest balls in No-Limit Hold'em in the world.”
Closed Thread