Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-29-2005, 11:12 AM

Default Re: missing money on eurobet

I had this problem as well. After about 1000 hands PT was about $75 off.

So I started to manually record every table I sat at, how much I sat with, and how much I left with. I did this for a couple thousand hands, and there was never a discrepancy.

So obviously Eurobet's software misses some hand histories when it records them to your database or whatever it does.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:45 AM

If I remember pokerroom software correctly (haven't played eurobet since the split), the stats are based on the local copy of your hand history, which is the same file that pokertracker accesses. So if you missed hands anywhere they would not come up correctly in the stats in the eurobet software.

Try checking the hand history from the first and last hand of each session to see what the change in your stack was, then match that up with your won/loss in pokertracker for that session. You'll have to figure out any rebuys on your own though.

Edit: OK this is basically what Brady just said above.
Old 12-29-2005, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is going to sound totally controversal, and i'm almost never one to say things like this, but.. i've noticed something strange with eurobet lately. when done with a session, my pokertracker win/loss result is often different from eurobet's cashier window, and i'm not sure what's going on. the client's stats and session browser even agree with my pokertracker stats, but the cashier tells me differently, and today after my 7.5 hr session it seems that $100 has evaporated. i wonder if i contact support that they'll even take me seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a pokertracker thing, not a Eurobet thing. If you start hands then leave the table after folding, or if people go all in on a hand, it screws it up. Eurobet isn't taking your money.

If you are really worried, sit down with like 50BB at every table you play at, when you close a table, write down what you won or lost, total it up at the end, and see if Euro is taking $$$
Old 12-29-2005, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eurobet isn't taking your money.

If you are really worried, sit down with like 50BB at every table you play at, when you close a table, write down what you won or lost, total it up at the end

[/ QUOTE ]

Euro isn't taking your money guys.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:24 PM

My balance on Eurobet is about 10BBs too high after ~3k hands, compared to the numbers in PT.

Perhaps they are taking your money and giving it to me.

j/k