Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2005, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Official High Boltage Thread (SD-Indy)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You know this is a team sport right?

He loses in the playoffs to better teams and that makes him a serial choker? Also he has won several playoff games and been able to rally his team in regular season games many many times.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, he just had the chance to drive his team to win... now, please tell me the result.

AHEM.... someone has something in their throat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm convinced that people who think like this have some form of retardation.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not if you play like that in the playoffs.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Colts can do one of two things here. They can fold, now that they think they feel beatable. Or they can use this as motivation, remember that if they play flat that they ARE beatable, and decimate people from here on out, with only the game in Seattle next week away from the RCA Dome.

Dungy and Manning will have this team ready every week. Believe that.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are still a lot of, "if's"...but that said -

If the Patriots get a shot at the Colts - even in Indy - your team is not as much of a lock to even GET to the Super Bowl as you think they are.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Super Bowl in Detroit, here we come.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quick, edit this out so people don't see yet another contradiction you made in this thread. I can think of some things other than "tool" that I could call you but don't want to give you something else to tattle about.

Edit: Please change your handle b/c I'm offended you would disgrace someone from the "U" by affiliating yourself with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, feel free to call me whatever you want. I'll just refer you to the Terms and Conditions of this place and as long as you abide by what you see in there, you can say whatever you want.

Posts made for the sole purpose of attacking another poster are not allowed, so just keep that in mind.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not if you play like that in the playoffs.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Colts can do one of two things here. They can fold, now that they think they feel beatable. Or they can use this as motivation, remember that if they play flat that they ARE beatable, and decimate people from here on out, with only the game in Seattle next week away from the RCA Dome.

Dungy and Manning will have this team ready every week. Believe that.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are still a lot of, "if's"...but that said -

If the Patriots get a shot at the Colts - even in Indy - your team is not as much of a lock to even GET to the Super Bowl as you think they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Pats are playing the best they've played all year, clearly. But a lot of their advantage over the Colts has come from their home field advantage, as well as the Colts inability to stop even the most mediocre of offenses. A game that only requires the Colts to put up 21 points will be much easier to win than one that requires 35-42.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:34 PM

Old 12-18-2005, 05:35 PM

Um... No. If the Patriots get to face the Colts at IND, because they faced a crappy Jacksonville team at home, the Colts at least a 7-point favorite.

What the Colts should really be worried about is facing the Broncos/Bengals/ (or SD) two weeks down the line.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao...I'll stop messing with him cuz he's obviously on tilt and isn't worth getting put in time out or getting a spanking over.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:37 PM

Ive said for a while that the Chargers were the only team I thought with the offensive and defensive makeup to beat Indy IN Indy. Its unfortunate that even if they run the table they will prolly not get in cause of the other teams easy schedule. They should sub out the Jags, Steelers, or Pats, for the Chargers, a team that actually could be dangerous. Im an NFC team fan but I actually want to see competitive playoffs, and as it stands now no one is going to challenge the Colts in Indy as long as they get themself together.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:38 PM

You're kidding, right? How do you figure that? I'd like to hear it.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You know this is a team sport right?

He loses in the playoffs to better teams and that makes him a serial choker? Also he has won several playoff games and been able to rally his team in regular season games many many times.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, he just had the chance to drive his team to win... now, please tell me the result.

AHEM.... someone has something in their throat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm convinced that people who think like this have some form of retardation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I think people are pretty [censored] stupid when they don't blame the LEADER OF THE TEAM for a crippling penalty and then a sack that takes away the teams ability to win the game.

I also think people are pretty [censored] dumb when they slob all over the dick of someone who CAN'T win a big one.