Old 05-07-2005, 08:53 AM

Default Re: Getting to the bottom of empire account closures

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If this is the case more power to them. The people who have multiple accounts on one site deserve to have their accounts closed and funds frozen. Whether that site is Empire or any other poker site.

[/ QUOTE ]
So, even though my wife and I are two people, and even though we opened our accounts using real data, and even though they called and confirmed we are two real people, I deserve to have my account closed? Wow, I'd like to hear your logic behind this statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

The logic being that you, me, everyone on this forum and Empire know it is you playing both accounts so you can whore more bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I guess no need for me to reply since you seem to "know" everything about my and my wife's personal life. Obviously no women play poker, but don't tell that to Annie Duke or any of those other "gnomes" you see at the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously there are no couples out there who play on different accounts from the same household. I'm also certain there are no college apartments where 3-4 people play under different accounts from the same household. It's just inconceivable.

[/ QUOTE ]

18. Forfeiture, Account Closure and Confiscation.

ix. If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use your Account;

[/ QUOTE ]

What you quoted is not related to what I facetiously stated, so I'm missing your point.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Let's try to get to the botton of this. Would love to hear from the people who have had accounts closed at empire.

1) Do you have accounts at multiple party skins? <font color="blue"> Yes - I think this what they are cracking on</font>

2) If you play at multiple party skins, which site do you also have accounts at?<font color="blue"> Empire, Now &amp; Party</font>

3) Do you only play at empire when bonuses are offered? <font color="blue"> yes</font>

4) If you only play at empire during bonuses, what limits do you typically play?<font color="blue"> 50 NL - 100 NL &amp; 2/4</font>

5) Do you have more then one account at empire?<font color="blue"> No</font>

Let's see if any trend emerges from this....

[/ QUOTE ]

from them:

<font color="red"> Dear Vincent,

Thank you for contacting customer support.

We want to inform you that this account has been randomly checked and found to be consist with suspicious and wrongful actions that we don’t support at EmpirePoker.com. For this reason, we regret to inform you that the account has been closed permanently by management. Unfortunately, the process is not reversible.

We thank you for the time you played with us.

</font>
Old 05-07-2005, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

ix. If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use your Account;

[/ QUOTE ]
Since she has her own account, which was confirmed with CS live on the phone when it was created, what does your quoted reply have to do with anything?
Old 05-07-2005, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Since she has her own account, which was confirmed with CS live on the phone when it was created, what does your quoted reply have to do with anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much every gnome account has been confirmed by the wife/brother/father/mother on the phone.

Has you or your wife ever played in different ways? Or is it just playing at the same limit for the same reload bonuses from the same computer and connection?
Old 05-07-2005, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If this is the case more power to them. The people who have multiple accounts on one site deserve to have their accounts closed and funds frozen. Whether that site is Empire or any other poker site.

[/ QUOTE ]
So, even though my wife and I are two people, and even though we opened our accounts using real data, and even though they called and confirmed we are two real people, I deserve to have my account closed? Wow, I'd like to hear your logic behind this statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

The logic being that you, me, everyone on this forum and Empire know it is you playing both accounts so you can whore more bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I guess no need for me to reply since you seem to "know" everything about my and my wife's personal life. Obviously no women play poker, but don't tell that to Annie Duke or any of those other "gnomes" you see at the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously there are no couples out there who play on different accounts from the same household. I'm also certain there are no college apartments where 3-4 people play under different accounts from the same household. It's just inconceivable.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What you quoted is not related to what I facetiously stated, so I'm missing your point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wanted to respond to your claim that "there are no couples out there" etc that plays with different accounts from the same household.
If according to their rules it isnt allowed to share your account with anybody else, as I quoted earlier from their user agreement , the only logical solution that exist is to create a separate account for your wife/husband if they want to play.
So even though some abuse this to make "gnome" accounts doesnt mean everybody does it.
Old 05-07-2005, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Just wanted to respond to your claim that "there are no couples out there" etc that plays with different accounts from the same household.
If according to their rules it isnt allowed to share your account with anybody else, as I quoted earlier from their user agreement , the only logical solution that exist is to create a separate account for your wife/husband if they want to play.
So even though some abuse this to make "gnome" accounts doesnt mean everybody does it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course not, but when someone from the same connection from the same computer hits you every time for reload bonuses with 2-3 accounts, what conclusions do you think Empire draws?
Old 05-07-2005, 01:20 PM

Obviously she plays from the same computer. She normally plays lower limits than me, plays less often, and has only done one or two bonuses. So, as I said, what does your quoted reply have to do with anything?
Old 05-07-2005, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously she plays from the same computer. She normally plays lower limits than me, plays less often, and has only done one or two bonuses. So, as I said, what does your quoted reply have to do with anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what you wrote a month ago:

"I doubt it. I use the same Neteller account for all 8 of my Part accounts for both me and the wife and it's never been a problem."

And you are shocked about the unfair treatment you are getting from the evil Empire? Like i said, it is pretty pointless discussing this since everyone will pretend their wife is a huge player and no one will admit to having gnomes.

If your wife is smart she will not use the same method for depositing and withdrawing as you do in the future.
Old 05-07-2005, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm , are you replying to me or to Freudian ? Anyway , my replies wasnt aimed at you.
Old 05-07-2005, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Link