Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2005, 11:36 PM

Default Re: Possible new clues to Empire closings....

[ QUOTE ]
How are we breaking the rules?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really this (to use a word from you) clueless ??

Think about it

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] busguy
Old 05-06-2005, 11:39 PM

Neither one of us has ever had to do that. I've played over a million hands at IGM skins over the last 2-3 years. I have spoken with IGM support upon opening a new account on new skin and made it clear that I played at those other rooms and there was no problem.

I think that having accounts on more then one skin is a new problem, when I made mine, it was against the rules, and I created an account without any reg hack or clean pc.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:39 PM

Let's just wait til Tuesday. I have a feeling that there will be many many people realizing for the first time they no longer have an Empire account.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:41 PM

Do you really have to be that vague?

Perhaps I have been around a hell of a lot longer then you, but when I created my Empire account after my Party account, I called them, and they TOLD ME it was OK.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:44 PM

"Possible" new clues would be information either leads to a commonality or rules out a theory.

Empire isnt shooting at random from a tower. What is their reason? From where Im standing, its not about "whoring" or "bonus abusing" because at Empire thats all I am.
Old 05-07-2005, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you really have to be that vague?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't realize I was being vague. I thought I was pretty clear.

It was nice of you to create this post to let people know that a couple of guys in your situation have not as of yet had your accounts closed for doing exactly what a few of us who did have our Empire account closed, had done.

You then start to lose my respect when you are silly enough to say that you and you brother are not actually doing anything wrong. Empire also called me when I set up my account to ask if I had an account at Party as well and like you they told me it was ok. Even so I still KNOW that (isn't it well known ?) that you are not supposed to have an account at more than one skin.

You totally go into the tank when you have the gaul to say that anyone who has posted here today about this must not be telling the "whole" story because if "we" had only done what you have done, we, like you, would not have as yet had our accounts closed.

Well pal, I have done LESS than what you have done. I only have one account at empire. I like you, only played it to clear bonuses. I do not have accounts at Eurobet, Intertops or Multipoker. I do not have rake-back anywhere.

You didn't hear anyone that had their account closed make some stupid post (well William kind of went off the deep end for a little while) along the lines of "THOSE EMPIRE SCUMBAGS CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND STOLE MY MONEY" which you normally see on 2 + 2 whenever anyone (whose a whiny little punk) has a problem with their account. Most of the people that I can think of who where effected today were reasonably long term 2+2 posters with at least 500+ posts to their credit. When people like this post something my first instinct is to believe them . . . not to, as you have done, assume that they must have done something wrong.

The simple fact is that Empire refuses to give anyone (to the best of my knowledge) who has had their account closed ANY reason at all as to why it was done.

I have sent 10+ e-mails trying to get a straight answer and have not as of yet received one.

Is that "not-vague" enough for you there pal ??

Oh and for what is worth my last name starts with a "D"

busguy
Old 05-07-2005, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Possible" new clues would be information either leads to a commonality or rules out a theory.

Empire isnt shooting at random from a tower. What is their reason? From where Im standing, its not about "whoring" or "bonus abusing" because at Empire thats all I am.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you assume much. You assume since you whore and your account hasn't been closed, that MUST not be it. More likely, this is just round one and they haven't gotten to your account yet. I actually think it's going to be quite humorous when most of the folks accusing people with locked accounts of "cheating" get theirs locked at a later date and come in here bitching and moaning. Good times ahead...
Old 05-07-2005, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
its not about "whoring" or "bonus abusing"

[/ QUOTE ]

You say this as if the heads are done rolling. I ummm doubt it.
Old 05-07-2005, 12:32 AM

Just going with my initial post...

[ QUOTE ]
Forgive me for not having the time or patience to read the thousand posts on the topic. I've sorted through and get the general impression that the closed accounts are "whoring" related. If someone following this to the letter can provide a simple better synopsis, I would appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I have to think that there is something else to this, something dishonest the players from the closed accounts arent mentioning, ... but I havent been able read every single post in every thread so maybe not..

[/ QUOTE ]

In all, your highly defensive attitude leads me to believe you are guilty of something, and its problaby just being an ass. This post wasn't direct at you or anyone who had their account closed in particular.

Well see what happens sooner or later.

My other theory is that accounts with a negative MGR are being closed.... that is if you "whore" but only at those limits that you won't ever generate the rake to cover the bonus, i.e. $25 NL, .5/1, 1/2.... What limit to you whore them at?

I know for a fact that my MGR has always been greater then the bonuses I've gotten.
Old 05-07-2005, 12:50 AM

The Reign of Terror did not behead everyone on the first day either.

Think about the logistical problems for Empire to close such a large number of accounts at one time. They need to stagger the closings to spread out the workload on their staff and infrastructure.

Even if Empire doesn't care about their own people, Party/IGM might have insisted on it because their support organizations are affected too.

When the closings stop we can begin drawing negative inferences from whose accounts are still open. Until then there are two kinds of Empire accounts: "closed" and "not closed yet".