Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2005, 10:18 PM

Default Re: Getting to the bottom of empire account closures

[ QUOTE ]
Let's try to get to the botton of this. Would love to hear from the people who have had accounts closed at empire.

1) Do you have accounts at multiple party skins?

2) If you play at multiple party skins, which site do you also have accounts at?

3) Do you only play at empire when bonuses are offered?

4) If you only play at empire during bonuses, what limits do you typically play?

5) Do you have more then one account at empire?

Let's see if any trend emerges from this....

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Yes

2) Party, Empire, PokerNow, Eurobet

3) Yeah

4) $25-$50NLHE - $25PL o/8 - $2/$4L o/8

5) No, other family member has an empire500 account that also whored 1 bonus though. That account is fine.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If this is the case more power to them. The people who have multiple accounts on one site deserve to have their accounts closed and funds frozen. Whether that site is Empire or any other poker site.

[/ QUOTE ]
So, even though my wife and I are two people, and even though we opened our accounts using real data, and even though they called and confirmed we are two real people, I deserve to have my account closed? Wow, I'd like to hear your logic behind this statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

The logic being that you, me, everyone on this forum and Empire know it is you playing both accounts so you can whore more bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ]

We do? Holy sheeeeyit, I must have missed the memo that said TxBuckeye was a liar. Either that, or your response is so inappropriate it's comical.

Also, please read up on the use of question marks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he jumped the gun a little. at least .5% of 2+2/BW "wives" play these accounts.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

We do? Holy sheeeeyit, I must have missed the memo that said TxBuckeye was a liar. Either that, or your response is so inappropriate it's comical.

[/ QUOTE ]

How on earth is is inappropriate? The overwhelming majority of wife accounts are gnomes used for bonuswhoring, as is brother/sister/gardener accounts.

Now Party/Empire have themselves to blame for not acting against the obvious abuse of bonuses with multiple accounts earlier.

But do we really have to go through the farce of pretending that the wife actually plays on the account every time this is brought up?
Old 05-06-2005, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How on earth is is inappropriate? The overwhelming majority of wife accounts are gnomes used for bonuswhoring, as is brother/sister/gardener accounts.

Now Party/Empire have themselves to blame for not acting against the obvious abuse of bonuses with multiple accounts earlier.

But do we really have to go through the farce of pretending that the wife actually plays on the account every time this is brought up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe those of us who have never had a "gnome" have you and others like you to blame for Empire choosing to this.

What do you think?
Old 05-06-2005, 11:27 PM

Default Re: Have any Intertops accounts been closed?

[ QUOTE ]

That is because they changed your password to the exact same one it was before. Me too.

[/ QUOTE ]
Those crafty bastards!
Old 05-06-2005, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe those of us who have never had a "gnome" have you and others like you to blame for Empire choosing to this.

What do you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course excessive bonus whoring is most likely a big reason for Empires actions. As for gnomes, I have them neither in my garden or in my computer.
Old 05-07-2005, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If this is the case more power to them. The people who have multiple accounts on one site deserve to have their accounts closed and funds frozen. Whether that site is Empire or any other poker site.

[/ QUOTE ]
So, even though my wife and I are two people, and even though we opened our accounts using real data, and even though they called and confirmed we are two real people, I deserve to have my account closed? Wow, I'd like to hear your logic behind this statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

The logic being that you, me, everyone on this forum and Empire know it is you playing both accounts so you can whore more bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I guess no need for me to reply since you seem to "know" everything about my and my wife's personal life. Obviously no women play poker, but don't tell that to Annie Duke or any of those other "gnomes" you see at the tables.
Old 05-07-2005, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I guess no need for me to reply since you seem to "know" everything about my and my wife's personal life. Obviously no women play poker, but don't tell that to Annie Duke or any of those other "gnomes" you see at the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously there are no couples out there who play on different accounts from the same household. I'm also certain there are no college apartments where 3-4 people play under different accounts from the same household. It's just inconceivable.
Old 05-07-2005, 04:26 AM

Default Re: Have any Intertops accounts been closed?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That is because they changed your password to the exact same one it was before. Me too.

[/ QUOTE ]
Those crafty bastards!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not just Tops! Every account I've got has suffered this treatment! Even the PIN# on the ATM-the same!
Old 05-07-2005, 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously there are no couples out there who play on different accounts from the same household. I'm also certain there are no college apartments where 3-4 people play under different accounts from the same household. It's just inconceivable.

[/ QUOTE ]

18. Forfeiture, Account Closure and Confiscation.

ix. If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use your Account;