Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2005, 01:20 PM

Default Re: Phillips Claims there is a Rivalry!

[ QUOTE ]
Then why didn't you go back to using your old account when you unbanned yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you asked i will tell you the whole sordid details. I banned myself from posting on 2 + 2. Mat closed my account at my request. When I decided to return I could not access my old account. I tried a new password but could not get in. so I started a new account with the Same name only I spelled my first name out this time. That's it!

Vince
Old 05-06-2005, 01:28 PM

lol yeah man. he's so cool. just ask him!
Old 05-06-2005, 01:40 PM

I was genuinely curious so thank you for answering and not ignoring me.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was genuinely curious so thank you for answering and not ignoring me

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading your replies I do not believe that you would ever give me cause to ignore you.

Vince
Old 05-06-2005, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah PP really made himself look not as intelligent as he claims to be. By going out on a limb and saying i was vince when he was completely wrong. Probably one of the reasons he doesn't post here anymore. He embarrassed himself into hiding. Into his safe pp forum where nobody can disagree with him LOL. But maybe i'm wrong and i am actually vince. As how could the great heist solver, smoothcall uncoverer, be wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Offer some evidence that he is wrong then, perhaps? If you'd like to be taken seriously, of course. Otherwise your current course of action seems to be about right - if the goal is to have everyone believe you and Vince are both utter trolls then I definitely like your line on this one.
Old 05-06-2005, 05:03 PM

How can one prove oneself? How can he prove i am vince? He is the one that opend his mouth and made lies about me and vince. Shouldn't he have to prove it? So i am a troll unless i can prove it. But pp isn't a troll when he made the lie lol. In fact pp was trolling for quite awhile with vince in last couple months before he got scared into hiding.

But if this is a little proof. I was introduced to mat sklanksy couple weeks ago. Mason has seen me and knows i am not vince. Myrtle(another 2+2 poster) knows i am a being of my own. Thats the best i can do for ya becasue i can't produce i liscence saying i am smoothcall on it. Can you now put you're troll arrow in the direction of pp
Old 05-06-2005, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How can one prove oneself? How can he prove i am vince? He is the one that opend his mouth and made lies about me and vince. Shouldn't he have to prove it? So i am a troll unless i can prove it. But pp isn't a troll when he made the lie lol. In fact pp was trolling for quite awhile with vince in last couple months before he got scared into hiding.

But if this is a little proof. I was introduced to mat sklanksy couple weeks ago. Mason has seen me and knows i am not vince. Myrtle(another 2+2 poster) knows i am a being of my own. Thats the best i can do for ya becasue i can't produce i liscence saying i am smoothcall on it. Can you now put you're troll arrow in the direction of pp

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Paul was lying - to be lying, he would have to know that you and Vince are different people and be intentionally saying otherwise. Instead he did some research which has some strong, but circumstantial evidence that you two are the same person.

Since his evidence is merely circumstantial, all it would take is a little proof from you to swing things in entirely the opposite direction.

You play poker at the Bellagio, right? Get a picture of yourself holding a sign saying "I AM SMOOTHCALL" posing beside some reasonably recognizable poker player - I guarantee everyone will start to take you a lot more seriously.
Old 05-06-2005, 05:43 PM

He said he can prove smoothcall is vince. How can he have proof if it is not true? So it was a lie to say that he can prove it.

I just told you mason, mat s., and myrtle have seen me but i still need a picture? And what would that prove? They would just say he got some guy to hold the picture. And frankly i dont care about proving anything and would rather remain anonymous. It just sickens me that pp and his wannabee's all claim with confidence that i am vince when i am not. Actually it doesn't sicken me to see pp do it becasue like i said he made himself look more stupid than anyone else could have lol.
Old 05-06-2005, 06:12 PM

What a terrible post to simply draw attention to yourself, does anyone actually care?
Old 05-06-2005, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He said he can prove smoothcall is vince. How can he have proof if it is not true? So it was a lie to say that he can prove it.

I just told you mason, mat s., and myrtle have seen me but i still need a picture? And what would that prove? They would just say he got some guy to hold the picture. And frankly i dont care about proving anything and would rather remain anonymous. It just sickens me that pp and his wannabee's all claim with confidence that i am vince when i am not. Actually it doesn't sicken me to see pp do it becasue like i said he made himself look more stupid than anyone else could have lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

But the only reason these people believe what they do is all the proof that ANYONE has offered says that you are in fact Vince. You have not made any attempt to prove otherwise, which just makes people think you have no way of proving otherwise.

I think you'll just have to accept that until you pony up and give a little proof that you and Vince aren't the same person, the majority of us will just continue to think of you as a troll with 2+ accounts.

Edit: I ignore the 'Mason/Mat S. know me' comment because there have been a ridiculous number of threads about this, but neither of them have posted in your defense.