Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 12:36 PM

Default Re: Harry Reid is the Man

[ QUOTE ]
P.S. yeah we could fill pages with how Clinton got some ass, but as far as I can tell 2,000 and counting Americans and god know how many Iraqis didn’t die because of it. I sound like a raving liberal right now, but I think in 50 years when everything is out in the open Bush will look like a war criminal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, a handful of Marines died in Mogadishu because of him. And he murdered some Sudanese based on bad WMD intelligence. He killed a lot of innocent people in Kosovo too. And he stood by while almost a million Rwandans were killed.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:44 PM

Some balls from the Democrats? Who would have thunk it? Next thing you know we'll see some ideas too. Take note Peter666: this is a miracle. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2005, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know why they had to go into hiding, I mean "closed" session? Aren't they (The Senate) doing good works in the interest of all Americans? Shouldn't we be allowed to know how these good works come about?

[/ QUOTE ]

They went into a closed session so that they could talk about classified information.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They went into a closed session so that they could talk about classified information.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's the case, then I can understand it. Do you have a source or reference link? I've not seen anything or heard anyone bringing up that point.

I'll try da google-meister in the meantime.

ty
Old 11-03-2005, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Democrats Force Senate Into Iraq Meeting

Harry Reid is the Man. Showing that Democrats know brass knuckle politics too. And doing it for all the right reasons. What are the sissy Republicans going to do now? Whine like Bill Frist that they are hijacking the Senate? Well sissy Republicans, do your job, or we'll do it for you. Harry Reid is the Man.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a joke Harry Reid is.