Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2005, 05:21 PM

Default OT- Open Mic Night. Post Your Best Chatbox Comedy

My cards are cold, I'm on macro tilt and playing like crap,I'm working too many hours, and my wife is pregnant and up my ass 24/7.

How 'bout some of you post your best chatbox comedy and cheer me up?
Old 12-21-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Re: OT- Open Mic Night. Post Your Best Chatbox Comedy

Go to a $5/1 and push every hand. Worked like a charm when I was tilting one night. You just can’t make up some of the responses you’ll get…pure gold.
Old 12-21-2005, 05:31 PM

That sounds like fun. Can't do worse than I am now at the 5.50's and 11's.

I'm just having one of those days. If I had the time, I'd get drunk and play like a complete jackass for 4-5 games while typing ridiculous trash talk to my opponents.

Until then, I need to live vicariously through the rest of you. 'Cmon, make me laugh. That bonus comedy hand that was posted had me cracking up.
Old 12-21-2005, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Go to a $5/1 and push every hand. Worked like a charm when I was tilting one night. You just can’t make up some of the responses you’ll get…pure gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was tilting pretty bad one night, and decided to play a $5/1 and push any pair, any ace or any suited king. I do this probably about 5 times when I pick up AJo, guy in the BB (still in level 2) with a stack of 900 calls my all in with QJ and hits his queen. He then proceeds to type in the chatbox "Now its time to play some hold'em."
Old 12-21-2005, 05:53 PM

I think it was 2 nights ago when someone was on 2 of my tables where I pushed against his BB on both tables at the same time. His name had some prefix like "en_JOKERMANBLAH" and then he typed out "Don't you know who I am? Team en_ runs over these tables!"

And yesterday someone called my preflop push in the early stages with K5s vs my QQ.... he hit his K and as I'm about to close the table some guy named "PlayMoneyMe" yells out "OMG SCANNER!"
Old 12-21-2005, 06:02 PM

PS $22 STT... on the bubble.

Stacks sizes
~6500 (guy 1)
~4000 (guy 2)
~1500 (me)
~900 I (guy 3)

Blinds are 50/100

I'm in the BB. Folds to Guy 3 in SB. Push into my 94o. I fold.

Guy 1 writes: THIS IS BASIC!!! WHEN THE SMALL STACK PUSHES INTO YOU IN THE BB, YOU CALL!!! DAMN NOOBS ARE LETTING THIS GUY BACK INTO THE GAME!!!