Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2005, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Improving OOT (long)

[ QUOTE ]
you know why people like the doctor on 'house', simon from american idol, donald trump, etc? they're dicks, but they're also insightful, funny, entertaining, or whatever and their star quality seems to actually exist because of their caustic attitudes. so people embrace the whole package.

you have the negativity part down pat, but where's the upside to make it worth tolerating or liking? i can't remember a singular good post you've made (including this thread).

[/ QUOTE ]

So in not so many words what you are saying is that I am an [censored] with no redeeming qualities?

If this thread is useless then I'd have to believe you are obligated to remove it.

You can't remember a good post I've made? Because it wasn't memorable or because you don't remember reading any of my posts? A quick search will tell you if I belong here or not. I am sorry I haven't started enough masturbation polls to hold your interest.

I hadn't realized that my lack of notoriety disqualifies me from commenting and suggesting ways to make OOT a little easier to read. My OP was just to generate discussion. I know how it came off to some, but it was well intended. Take it for what it's worth.
Old 12-04-2005, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you know why people like the doctor on 'house', simon from american idol, donald trump, etc? they're dicks, but they're also insightful, funny, entertaining, or whatever and their star quality seems to actually exist because of their caustic attitudes. so people embrace the whole package.

you have the negativity part down pat, but where's the upside to make it worth tolerating or liking? i can't remember a singular good post you've made (including this thread).

[/ QUOTE ]

So in not so many words what you are saying is that I am an [censored] with no redeeming qualities?

If this thread is useless then I'd have to believe you are obligated to remove it.

You can't remember a good post I've made? Because it wasn't memorable or because you don't remember reading any of my posts? A quick search will tell you if I belong here or not. I am sorry I haven't started enough masturbation polls to hold your interest.

I hadn't realized that my lack of notoriety disqualifies me from commenting and suggesting ways to make OOT a little easier to read. My OP was just to generate discussion. I know how it came off to some, but it was well intended. Take it for what it's worth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 12-04-2005, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just took a look at some of your previous posts... you come across as a very negative person.

I remember one that was like "stop posting in my forum" or something along those lines.

Yeah, people love that stuff man...
Old 12-04-2005, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You can't remember a good post I've made?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You're a [censored] idiot.

Would you mnd not posting on my forum anymore?

Thanks,

PG

[/ QUOTE ]

That was effing rad! Keep fighting the good fight.
Old 12-04-2005, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just took a look at some of your previous posts... you come across as a very negative person.

I remember one that was like "stop posting in my forum" or something along those lines.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember saying that, but I don't remember why I said that. I don't recall getting flamed for it... so either no one disagreed or no one noticed.

I'd like to think people would have had something to say about that at the time.

If you wanna read through and find every [censored] comment I made you're in for a long night.
Old 12-04-2005, 08:10 PM

I think there's one very easy way to improve OOT. The OP can stop posting.
Old 12-04-2005, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember saying that, but I don't remember why I said that. I don't recall getting flamed for it... so either no one disagreed or no one noticed.

I'd like to think people would have had something to say about that at the time.

If you wanna read through and find every [censored] comment I made you're in for a long night.

[/ QUOTE ]

you need some of this man...

Wanna be friends?
Old 12-04-2005, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All you have to do is ask.
Old 12-04-2005, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All you have to do is ask.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP: Please stop posting.

Mods: Please ban this twink.

-Jihad
Old 12-04-2005, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You're a [censored] idiot.

Would you mnd not posting on my forum anymore?

Thanks,

PG

[/ QUOTE ]

re1

[ QUOTE ]
istewart is on point often. this is one of those instances. you probably take him too seriously and/or are a gayblade.

also, it isn't your forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got too much (clap-clap) time on my hands...