Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2005, 05:39 PM

Default Re: How would you react? B&M Confrontation last night

[ QUOTE ]
Although I prefer you're suggestion over kissing the man on the mouth, what the hell does punching him in the ear do? Why the ear? Why not break his nose or poke him in the eye? Maybe I'm missing something, but I've never viewed a man's ears as a target when I was in a fistfight.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying that it was a calculated act. He fell face-first onto the table when I yanked him forward, and I just happened to hit him in the ear with my right. I was just enraged that he'd shoved his cards in my face and wasn't thinking clearly.

The guy was acting like a tool all night, and was only getting worse with every beer. My actions weren't exactly applauded, but the next day people were telling me that the guy got what he deserved.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:38 PM

My 88 would have held up.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:04 PM

I'm sorry, sensei. Please forgive my insolence. As punishment I shall do 1,000, nay, 1,000,000 knuckle push-ups. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2005, 08:12 PM

Why do we have to deal with people like that at the table? Oh, wait, I'm that guy. Ha ha ha ha. Just kidding.
You know, there is a guy here that would definitely applaud you beating the man's ears. He believes that is the best way to fight.
Poker is turning into hockey.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd tell him "What dude, you may have won the hand, but at least I have never open mouth kised (sic) a man before"

[/ QUOTE ]
BOO YA.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:46 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry, sensei. Please forgive my insolence. As punishment I shall do 1,000, nay, 1,000,000 knuckle push-ups. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do em on your thumbs, ya light-weight! TAE-KWON DOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! *flys across the room with a kick*

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=chuck+norris/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=12krdavuv/EXP=1132364772/*-http%3A//www.rrlicensing.com/store/catalog/images/Chuck%20Norris.jpg[/img]
Old 11-18-2005, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do em on your thumbs, ya light-weight! TAE-KWON DOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! *flys across the room with a kick*

[/ QUOTE ]
How about I do them on my ears.....ha ha ha [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2005, 12:43 AM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How about I do them on my ears.....ha ha ha [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh heh, you're alright, good sense of humor, for a Ruskie. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

You still can't touch this guy though:

Old 11-18-2005, 01:30 AM

I'd have just laughed at him. Seriously. I find the sight of someone making a fool of himself humorous.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:35 AM

In all seriousness, one should always strive for the gentlemanly approach. After writing L O L on his face with the feces, I would merely say, "enough sophistry, now I'm gonna get pseudo-intellectual on your ass" and leave it at that. If he challenges you to a duel, a simultaneous ear slap nut kick is the correct play.