Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2005, 02:06 PM

Default Rivalbet.com : Serious Math Problems! Help!

Has anyone played on rivalbet.com and attempted a cashout? It is a PokerRoom skin.

I deposited $400 initially for their 50% bonus, followed by $1000 for their "bottomless 10% bonus".

I then four tabled 5-Max $3/6 games for awhile and deposited another $1000 (...for an additional 10% bonus).

I worked off the entire $400 bonus. The terms, as per their poker website were "$1 bonus money released for every $15 wagered". I was pleased to see this was indeed the case.

I actually had a bad run, and including the bonus broke even. I then cashed out to Netteller.

HOWEVER, today I got an eamil stating that I had not met withdrawal requirements. It said that I must make a one-for-one wager for each deposit. In other words, my $2400 deposit requires $2400 in wagers. Despite not being stated ANYWHERE on the website, this is reasonable enough.

However, they stated that I am $2000 short in wagering requirements.

My question to them is, how am I $2000 short on a $2400 wagering requirement when I have already worked off a bonus that requires $6000 in wagers to work off????

Has anyone else has this same problem?

I phoned customer support, but of course they run support for all PokerRoom skins and they are forwarding my email to the "appropriate department".

Any suggestions in handling this, as almost my entire poker bankroll is currently tied up at RB? (I deposited an additional $1000 the day after my "cashout", as phone support had previously advised that this was perfectly kosher.)