Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Scrubs

I just started watching this like last year and it is my favorite sit com. The fact that everyone sais it has gone way down hill makes me really want to see the first couple of seasons since it is still way better than most of the other sit coms on tv. I also think it is slightly better than Arrested Development, but the thread on best comedy a few months ago had a large majority of people saying Curb Your Enthusiam was the best, and I think most of the people (like me) who didn't had not seen the show.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:16 PM

Default Re: Scrubs

I've seen Curb and I love it. But the shows become too formulaic and Larry David can be a bit overbearing in the neurotic-messes that he leaves behind.

I don't think I could watch many episodes of this in a row, but I can watch Scrubs(so far so good, but now sad that the quality decreases as I go along) and Arrested Development(got through the first season in two days) consecutively without problem.

Sports Night has been on my Netflix queue for some time now, I think I'll move it up to the top.

DN