Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2005, 08:09 PM

Default After Party and Stars....

....where do you guys play? I have tried Paradise, Pacific, Absolute ect... Where should my next stop be? Maybe UB or Full Tilt, also, what is the Prima network and Crypto network all about?
Old 10-05-2005, 08:23 PM

Default Re: After Party and Stars....

Poker Share with a 33% rakeback deal, plus the "40%" back.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:48 PM

What are you trying to do?
Old 10-06-2005, 03:29 AM

that's pretty funny. I was thinking the same thing w/ my affiliate and friends litterally no more than an hour ago. Party and its skins is where I do my fulltime playing, but once inawhile you need a nice change. Pokerstars is nice. Good for tournaments and a change from party and its skins.

A few months ago, I tried out UB for a change of pace. It's quite different from the other two sites. There is the mini-view, the action is alot faster, software is super, and the higher limit games have quite a range (up to 300-600). I decided on UB as my 3rd site because they offer pineapple, but most importantly, triple draw. Triple draw is a nice change of pace if you are just trying to relax and try something new. Although catching bricks and pairing on the 3rd draw and losing to a J low can be annoying.

The only reason UB is hard as a 3rd site is that there is not much game selection. I have been considering trying out Full Tilt for tournaments and their low limit ring games. I heard the software is also different from the other sites and their tournaments are comparable to Pokerstars. I never even downloaded Full Tilt before so I will not be able to comment on their games or software.