Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2005, 12:41 AM

Default Re: Happy Birthday Shillx

Hey, keep us updated on your NL SNG progress by the way... I've always thought that was the most profitable game at Party, and I'd be very interested to see how you're doing! And thanks for all the help you've given!
Old 11-30-2005, 12:52 AM

Hey man thanks for the interest.

I've played about 1500 SNG's since I've kept track since June (I've played many more then this total). Over those I've had about a 4% ROI. Figure a $25 buy-in and you have a $1400 profit. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Yeah I run real bad but at least it is me and not you all. You guys deserve better then me. Good luck guys, you play well and you deserve it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Brad
Old 11-30-2005, 01:28 AM

For the record, I've always thought you deserve better than what you get too Bradx. My 'best posters' opinion of you is accompanied by 'worst running player evar' [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2005, 04:48 PM

1. No need for the $50 (I could not sleep but thanks for the offer dude, I'm still drunk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]).

2. I will play (one of them at least).

3. I will win (one of them at least). [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Good luck fellas. When me and you go HU set you better let me win for that time I took $100 in red off the table at the Wynn. I was just urging to raise with Q7 offsuit [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Good thing my 85s flopped tripps and won a big pot against jacks. Whew...

You want me...you got me. Be careful what you wish for... [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2005, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
it was early May, and I issued a HU challenge, which shill took me up on, and we played a 25BB freezeout on stars .02/.04

Shillx was nice enough to show his hands and throughly stomped me, we played about 10-15 more matches over the next couple weeks, with me winning less than 3, it was an instant slap in the face that inspired me to get better, and a great learning experience, speeding up my moving up limits

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I didn't know you played a bunch of HU against shill too, and we both moved up a couple times since that, I guess thats the way to accelerate up, play HU against him, get outplayed and then beatup the bad players with newfound knowledge.

[ QUOTE ]
1. No need for the $50 (I could not sleep but thanks for the offer dude, I'm still drunk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]).

2. I will play (one of them at least).

3. I will win (one of them at least). [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Good luck fellas. When me and you go HU set you better let me win for that time I took $100 in red off the table at the Wynn. I was just urging to raise with Q7 offsuit [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Good thing my 85s flopped tripps and won a big pot against jacks. Whew...

You want me...you got me. Be careful what you wish for... [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I already sent it, enjoy!
2. good
3. even better
4. I don't remember anything from when I let you play my cards till I cashed out

I hope you dominate these tourneys, and then run superhot for your next 100k hands also please knockout Tilt and Jax in the tourneys early on en route to winning
Old 11-30-2005, 05:10 PM

Happy B-day Brad, I agree with everyone else, your posts are always spot on, and I have learned a great deal from you. Sorry to hear you are migrating from limit, but good luck in whatever you do.

Try to stop by as much as you can.