Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2005, 11:38 PM

Default Re: The Gaming Club - 50% to $100 (5x)

You should receive the following confirmation email...

[ QUOTE ]
Hi there,

Thank you for registering for the 50% Reload Bonus at
The Gaming Club Online Poker Room.

Your registration was successful and all your raked
hands made before November 28th, will count towards
the 5 times raked hand requirement for this promotion.

Click on the link below to view the terms and conditions
for this promotion.

http://www.gamingclubpoker.com/promo...info/terms.asp

Best wishes,

Nick
Customer Relations

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't, just call them!
Old 11-24-2005, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
gotta say, WOW, i've played at close to 20 poker rooms and this site has the UGLIEST F*KIN software i've ever seen. And completely counter-intuitive in soooo many ways.

I've never cashed out before completing a bonus before, but this may be my first.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a coincidence. I came back to this thread to post what you said almost word-for-word. Bad software, bad support, no fun. I always believed that the first bonus I would ever give up on would be one I expected to clear with a negative net profit. That's not the case here. I am just so flabbergasted at how horrible and backwards the software is and how unresponsive customer support is. This bonus isn't worth the headaches.

Shame on them.
Old 11-24-2005, 03:06 AM

I don't get it...I like TheGamingClub software and tables (the fold/raise being on the opposite side of most big rooms took a little getting used to)

Bet365 is better though....cleared that bonus tonight 5-tabling 1/2...ugly; table averages 17VPIP,8PFR,$7
Old 11-24-2005, 03:23 AM

does someone know if this reload can be cleared at the same time with the first deposit bonus? TGC manager?
If so, it may be time to join TGC [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2005, 03:40 AM

Great reload bonus. Thanks TGC.
Old 11-24-2005, 05:29 AM

They credited my bonus soon after I started playing. Unfortunately it was $50 instead of $100. I deposited > $200. I've done the required hands now and I'll see if it turns up over the next 3 days before emailing them.

Has anyone else recieved their bonus in chunks before at TGC? Have I misunderstood the bonus size.

As for the site, I didn't have any big complaints. Some days the software took a lot of my computer's resources, other days it was fine. Also, I found the NL slider difficult to use for small amounts. Overall, I'm happy to play there. Of course, I could say the same about most sites and I can't play everywhere. I'm feeling the need to settle down but haven't decided where yet.

James
Old 11-24-2005, 09:58 AM

MyMindIsGoing
[ QUOTE ]

I have a question, or two. Í opened up an account two days ago and deposited $50, will I be able to clear that bonus playing fixed 0.5/1.0?

[/ QUOTE ]
Just to make sure we’re on the same page, you’re referring to $0.50/$1 right? If so, if it’s the re-load in particular you’re referring to, then yes it is clearable at this limit. For the sign-up bonus though, you’d have to switch to NL.

[ QUOTE ]

How come first time deposit bonus are only for 2/4 fixed and up? To prevent misuse of the bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]
Various structures for bonuses are frequently tested to see what works best for players and for us – and of course trying to find a happy medium. This is also why we were giving the reloads with very different requirements a run.

GailMI, luckyme, SwampyJ, RiverTheNuts, Zoelof
If you have yet to receive a response from our support desk via email and you still haven’t received your bonus within the timeframe stipulated by the T & C, please call us toll free (the quickest way to get an answer) on one of the following numbers:

USA: 1 800 824 2458
Canada: 1 800 262 9107
UK: 0 800 917 3471

Alternatively, you can PM us for help and we’ll sort it out. Please don’t be worried, if you’ve met the requirements you’ll get your bonus.

celiboy
[ QUOTE ]

OK I have a Prima "alias" already thru 365. I try logging in with this info and it's no go. OK fine, I set up a new account from scratch....nope, can't login as I can only play under one alias on the network. I'm sure there is a way around this, but if it's such a hassle to sign up I'm taking my business elsewhere.

Maybe I'm a moron but find the whole Prima network confusing. User name, alias, screenname, some have account #'s, etc....No thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fair comments regarding the registration process – it’s been noted. This is an area which we’re looking at very closely to improve and streamline, so this is good feedback, thank you.

PM us your alias at your earliest convenience and we’ll look into this problem for you. Also, if you could tell us who you spoke to at the support desk it would be appreciated as contacting Bet365 for a verification code shouldn’t have been necessary in order to resolve this for you.

albedoa
[ QUOTE ]

I am having some real trouble with this site, mostly with the software while multitabling. It often does not tell me when my turn is up (especially if I choose not to auto-post my blinds) and it sits me out with no warning. This is costing me money because I am missing hands and having to repost blinds, and it is making me miss bets and misplay hands on some tables because I have to constantly be switching between tables to make sure it isn't my turn.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you’re referring to the active table coming to the front, we’d like to get some more information from you (and others if possible!) on it.

When playing multiple tables with the poker lobby front of screen, the active table jumps to the front. However, when you have another window like a browser or other application active, only the minimized block of the table in the taskbar flashes indicating that it’s your turn.

We assume that you’d prefer to have the active table jump to the front at all times. If that’s the case, is there anyone else who would like to see the same sort of functionality?

[ QUOTE ]

Great reload bonus. Thanks TGC.

[/ QUOTE ]
NP [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Nice to see that you’re still posting here Synergistic.

barongreenback
Same as above – if you haven’t received the full bonus within the timeframe stipulated by T & C, then give support a call or PM us for assistance.

[ QUOTE ]

As for the site, I didn't have any big complaints. Some days the software took a lot of my computer's resources, other days it was fine. Also, I found the NL slider difficult to use for small amounts. Overall, I'm happy to play there. Of course, I could say the same about most sites and I can't play everywhere. I'm feeling the need to settle down but haven't decided where yet.

[/ QUOTE ]
Regarding the NL slider, here’s something that will hopefully help you with using it. Click in the box and type in an amount you want to bet and hit enter/return. It will change the bet button to the amount you entered. Then simply click bet. Alternatively, you can right click on the slider and it will give you different increments you can select to bet.
Old 11-24-2005, 10:54 AM

err...1 more problem....seems your software still has me on distribution mode even though I reloaded my account. Or should I email support on this?
Old 11-24-2005, 10:58 AM

Mr. Gaming Club Guy (as long as you're here)--

Is it possible for me to cash out to Firepay even though I deposited using Neteller? Thanks . . .
Old 11-24-2005, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They credited my bonus soon after I started playing. Unfortunately it was $50 instead of $100. I deposited > $200. I've done the required hands now and I'll see if it turns up over the next 3 days before emailing them.

Has anyone else recieved their bonus in chunks before at TGC? Have I misunderstood the bonus size.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has happened to me before also... its a little strange, but the full credit always gets there!... if you are impatient, call their support line.