Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 04-21-2002, 12:26 PM

Default vegas poker rooms

i am an occasional visitor to Vegas.Any views or comments on the most comfortable/enjoyable Rooms in town. I play 20/40 at areasonably good but not Pro level.
Old 04-22-2002, 12:09 AM

Default Re: vegas poker rooms

Alex- the ONLY 20-40 (hold'em) is at Mirage. It generally starts short handed between noon and 2PM each day. At times, there will be an all-nighter going early in the AM (short handed as well)and that game can be interesting if Steve is in it!. If you want a full game, stop by around 4-6PM, except Sundays when I think everyone goes to church. The game is "comfortable"/"enjoyable" for all who join in. The regular guys (and Babe) are cool for the most part. We welcome you to the MIrage 20-40 anytime, Alex. Good Luck. Babe
Old 04-22-2002, 11:31 AM

Default Re: vegas poker rooms

When I was in Vegas my last trip, I was playing at the Mirage. I saw a young blonde playing 20-40 with a huge pile of chips in front of her. Was that you? Just curious.
Old 04-22-2002, 11:33 AM

Default Also...

It looked like everybody was laughing and having a good time at that table.
Old 04-22-2002, 02:46 PM

Default No, that was me, Big Daddy [img]/images/wink.gif[/img] *NM*

Old 04-22-2002, 09:59 PM

Default PokerBabe(aka)

Mash- There is only ONE BABE- but many, many impostors. THE BABE is a natural brunette (with a big stack of chips in front of her). :-) P.S> poker sweetie is a guy, so don't fall for his lines....They all want to be like the Babe(even the boys)...but no blondes allowed (ha, LOL). If you are in town, ask Clarkmeister, D.Andrew, or Dynasty to identify the TRUE and ORIGINAL PokerBabe(aka). XXOO....
Old 04-22-2002, 10:25 PM

Default Will do, thanks! *NM*