Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 02:26 PM

Default Re: I\'m very sorry

FWIW, the "rudeness" is by a bunch of jackalopes on this site, which then creates some "zero tolerance" policy which is nailing Paul.

Perhaps if some people acted less like jackalopes, we wouldn't have these issues.

And I love Paul as a poster and a great and eloquent mind on this site. Hope you stay.
Old 11-09-2005, 02:26 PM

Anyone remember the old Lee Jones thread?
Old 11-09-2005, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone remember the old Lee Jones thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fruitless I'm sure but....link?
Old 11-09-2005, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is the problem that Paul made derogatory remarks about a moderator and the site or was it his bad language and rude tone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Paul put his opinion of the problem on his site.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com
Old 11-09-2005, 02:29 PM

Paul:

You have now been permanently banned from this site.

MM
Old 11-09-2005, 02:31 PM

The comparison to Hitler, Hitler youth, and anything else Nazi related is overused by society but I have to say this is one example of it being a just comparison.

I have read countless messages on this board chock-full of name calling, derision, sexism, racism and any other ism you can come up with. The selective editing of the moderators simply points out that it is their board and their rules. They will let us take swipes at each other and call each other names but don't do anything to disparage them or they may (or may not) choose to censor you.

Sad that whiny, spineless people choose to exercise dictatorial control over what should be an open forum for the poker community. It just goes to show that even the poker world is P.C. (well, selectively P.C.).

Oh, one other comment. Paul's standing as a poster, a poker player, a so-called celebrity, should not even factor into the equation. Equality is the issue, whether it is a first time poster or someone of Paul's notoriety. Equality in application of censorship as well as in treatment of others is the way to go if you must censor.

If you are going to be Nazi's, be proper Nazi's and censor everyone and not just single people out because you disagree with their comments du jour.
Old 11-09-2005, 02:32 PM

I'm not a PaulP fan by any means, but there are a million trolls on this site that post worthless rubbish that should be banned before Paul.
Old 11-09-2005, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is the problem that Paul made derogatory remarks about a moderator and the site or was it his bad language and rude tone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't beleive that post is considered rude enough that the whole thread needed to be deleted. If this leads to me being banned so be it but I think 2+2 and the moderators need to rethink their policies.
Old 11-09-2005, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't beleive that post is considered rude enough that the whole thread needed to be deleted. If this leads to me being banned so be it but I think 2+2 and the moderators need to rethink their policies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful....Don't step too hard on the eggshells....
Old 11-09-2005, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

apologies for the hijack but would you believe that this post would have led to a suspension? well, it did. welcome to the new 2+2.
Closed Thread