Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2005, 01:18 PM

Default Re: \"Putting your tourney life on the line\" is the new \"AK is a drawin

[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe anybody would ever start a post like this. Thank you poker god for posting. All should hail you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grow up. Welcome to my ignore list.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:03 PM

Default Re: \"Putting your tourney life on the line\" is the new \"AK is a drawin

well i'm so sorry, i just envision this gay guy walking like he has a dick up his ass say "I cannot even believe I'm doing this, like OH MY GOD". Anyhow ignore me, don't care but I post this cuz i need my post count up.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:17 PM

ok this has officially turned into the worst thread I've ever posted

edit: oh good, I cant close it. someone post pictures of cats or something before somebody else combines three or four horrible poker cliches into one post
Old 11-27-2005, 04:35 PM

i think this has proven to be quite a good thread. It proves how some loser like me has no ego and is destined to go broke and how somebody thinks he's on some cloud for no reason other than he might have made a couple bucks playing poker so he thinks he is above all and his word is final. Gosh I hate poker players they should all be burned to death or something. So opposite, yet so similar, wait not simiiliiaarr at all. [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2005, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
edit: oh good, I cant close it. someone post pictures of cats or something before somebody else combines three or four horrible poker cliches into one post

[/ QUOTE ]

You shouldn't call allin on a draw, only push, unless it's on the bubble since you should always play for first.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:37 PM

You can't play the cards, you gotta play the players. Therefor, it doesn't matter if you risk your entire tournament life on a drawing hand, its about the bigger picture. Poker is like a game of chess.

Do I win? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

On the other hand, I vote Lloyd close this thread before any further IQ is lost.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok this has officially turned into the worst thread I've ever posted

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You're kinda missing the point, too...ego or no ego (and I won't argue that I've got one), if this thread grows to a couple of pages, two things will happen:

1)it will hopefully go away
2)a bunch of people will learn something

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2005, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've learned that AK is a drawing hand
Old 11-27-2005, 04:43 PM

Yea, I like drawing to every card that isn't my opponent's kicker with it [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2005, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've learned that AK is a drawing hand

[/ QUOTE ]

I've learned that I should always be concerned with putting my tourney life on the line.