Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2005, 12:58 PM

Default Re: One week straight

A good movie about the perils of drug use, and then trying to kick, is Drugstore Cowboy.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:15 PM

being physically addicted to cocaine is bullshit. I have an idea, how about you stop being a bitch and don't use drugs? You're giving real drug users a bad name. I got news for you pal, quitting cocaine is as easy as quitting weed, and you don't see people crying for sympathy over quitting that, do you? No, you're god damn right you don't. You did this to yourself, so why is it anyone else's business when you decide to quit [censored] your life up? It's not, and I know people on here way deeper than your weak ass who would never make a post like this, let alone another username so they could feel better about being such a goddamn loser. Shape the hell up. What would your mother say?
Old 08-28-2005, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
being physically addicted to cocaine is bullshit. I have an idea, how about you stop being a bitch and don't use drugs? You're giving real drug users a bad name. I got news for you pal, quitting cocaine is as easy as quitting weed, and you don't see people crying for sympathy over quitting that, do you? No, you're god damn right you don't. You did this to yourself, so why is it anyone else's business when you decide to quit [censored] your life up? It's not, and I know people on here way deeper than your weak ass who would never make a post like this, let alone another username so they could feel better about being such a goddamn loser. Shape the hell up. What would your mother say?

[/ QUOTE ]

wow - even if i were to agree with you on some of your points - why would you want to be such a dick? i don't have anyone on ignore, but if you posted something like that to me i think i'd have my first.

don't you think that's a bit harsh?
Old 08-28-2005, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you know, maybe. but he knew he was getting into something bad the first time he tried it, yet continued to do it. obviously the subtle route doesn't work. btw nobody gives a [censored] if you would put them on ignore or not, you're still a baby on this site.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes keeping your opinions to yourself is a good thing.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:25 PM

You've been kind of angry lately. Did your girlfriend dump you for posting naked pictures of her online?
Old 08-28-2005, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you know, maybe. but he knew he was getting into something bad the first time he tried it, yet continued to do it. obviously the subtle route doesn't work. btw nobody gives a [censored] if you would put them on ignore or not, you're still a baby on this site.

[/ QUOTE ]

for the record - i know i'm a baby (site wise), and i know no one cares who i'd put on ignore.

just because you have a lot of posts, and have been around awhile doesn't give you license to be shitty to people. (IMHO)...like i said, i actually agree with you that in this situation people get themselves into it and a "tough love" approach is sometimes preferred...but you were just being mean and rude...there's a difference.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Drugstore Cowboy

[/ QUOTE ]
Great movie.

On the point of kicking th habit, you will probably be successful because it seems you are committed to the decision and devoting a lot of energy toward it right now.

Later on when you've been clean awhile and get comfortable is when you might feel like you can get away with doing a few lines at a party or picking up a gram; at that point you'll either:
-stick to your guns and stay clean
-be able to manage some doing blow every once in a while
-fall off the wagon completely

I've seen all three.

ps: a crack habit isn't cheaper than a coke habit, and it's 20 times worse as far as getting in your head.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
quitting cocaine is as easy as quitting weed

[/ QUOTE ]

um...no.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:28 PM

ok, keep giving sympathy to people who voluntarily screw up their life. I love how being accountable for your own actions has all but gone out the window these days.