Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2005, 05:55 PM

Default Bill Fillmath on +EV

I haven't seen anyone posting this yet so I thought I'd let you all know that his 4th video is out now.

Fillmath takes us through the intricacies of +EV in an illuminating, some might say brilliant, way. I never understood the gap concept until now. Thank you Bill.

It's all there. Bill in JOPKE hat. Bill folding Kings to a re-raise like a true disciplined professional whilst the words 'play perfect poker, play perfect poker' repeat themselves inside his head. "I'll fold and wait for a better spot," says Bill to himself.

Nothing to compete with value calling his nuts, but still pretty funny.
Old 05-29-2005, 06:05 PM

Default Re: Bill Fillmath on +EV

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...v=#Post2504687
and

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...v=#Post2463983
Old 05-29-2005, 08:17 PM

Dude. I'm pretty sure this has been posted before.

If I were smart, I wouldn't respond to your post so that it could drift off the first page. But then you wouldn't have been properly chastised for posting something that had probably already been posted before.

On the Internet--and especially on the WPT forum--threads are precious resources that should not be started without proper justification. The contributors to this forum only have so much time to post and read meaningless gossip and drivel. You take away from this time with your duplicitous posts and this duplicity demands chastification.

Furthermore, proper titling of a post does is no excuse for such insolence. This may come as a surprise to you, but the intelligence-level of many of the posters on this board is such that they are unable to discern the theme of a thread until they have read at least three posts in said thread. So, while "Bill Fillmath on +EV" may clearly indicate to you that this thread will contain something about "Bill Fillmath" and "+EV", several posters on this board will not realized the "main idea" of this thread until after having read many posts in this thread.

I hope my response has impressed upon you how "special" the WPT forum is and how much time your posting of a previosly-posted topic has wasted.
Old 05-29-2005, 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude. I'm pretty sure this has been posted before.

If I were smart, I wouldn't respond to your post so that it could drift off the first page. But then you wouldn't have been properly chastised for posting something that had probably already been posted before.

On the Internet--and especially on the WPT forum--threads are precious resources that should not be started without proper justification. The contributors to this forum only have so much time to post and read meaningless gossip and drivel. You take away from this time with your duplicitous posts and this duplicity demands chastification.

Furthermore, proper titling of a post does is no excuse for such insolence. This may come as a surprise to you, but the intelligence-level of many of the posters on this board is such that they are unable to discern the theme of a thread until they have read at least three posts in said thread. So, while "Bill Fillmath on +EV" may clearly indicate to you that this thread will contain something about "Bill Fillmath" and "+EV", several posters on this board will not realized the "main idea" of this thread until after having read many posts in this thread.

I hope my response has impressed upon you how "special" the WPT forum is and how much time your posting of a previosly-posted topic has wasted.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like your moxy