Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: This message is:
Pure altruism. Cyndie has nothing to gain from this, even though it is operated through her site. 1 3.70%
Other 26 96.30%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2003, 12:37 AM

Default Anybody else getting PM SPAM from CYNDIE?

If she's doing you too, please do as I did and forward the message to Mat Sklansky.

I am no longer moderately annoyed and content to ignore her. I am now thoroughly disgusted with her aggressive money grubbing. Nobody with as much to say as she has has anything worth listening to.
Old 12-01-2003, 12:48 AM

Default Re: Anybody else getting PM SPAM from CYNDIE?

This really surprises me. I have received many pm's from Cyndie. There was not one bit of spam nor a single url link in any of them. Should I feel left out? Maybe she feels 'I am not spamworthy'?
Old 12-01-2003, 12:49 AM

Default was an interesting message I thought.. no reason to be that upset N/M

Old 12-01-2003, 12:54 AM

I posted to a very few people to find out what was going on...Terry, I am relatively surprised at how you have over reacted...The post was in respect to the dislike you have mentioned about affiliate programs...and the only purpose for sending it to you was to see if you thought it was a successful compromise that would get money to players and minimize marketing costs.

This is something that many people have discussed ...you and I have discussed it in PM...

You are wrong on this one.
Old 12-01-2003, 01:03 AM

Default A little definition help for Cyndie

[ QUOTE ]
I posted to a very few people to find out what was going on...
The post was in respect to the dislike you have mentioned about affiliate programs

[/ QUOTE ]

A post: Something wrote and posted publicly. This is a post, and the drivel I'm responding to was a post.

A PM: A private message. Like the spam you sent out privately to hide from those who you suspected would see through your crap.

If you sent the PM to Terry due to his alleged dislike of affiliate programs, why did Eugene get one?
Old 12-01-2003, 01:22 AM

Man why dont you guys chill out on Cindy.

I also got the PM.If anyone wants to prop this is a good oppurtunity at a decent room.If you arent interested in it ..just delete the email.

Large rake rebates as a prop may be a decent entree for some players who want to play for a living.

We all have to make a living
somehow right?

I hate spam too but this is not spam its a decent offer IF you are interested in propping.This is informative and NO I am not profiting or have any relationship to cindy/mary or poker scene.I just think you guys/gals are too hard on her.

Yes in the past she may have been overly aggressive and spammy but I think she has tried to change.Flame away!!

If you arent interested in it ..delete it.IF Cindy is PM'ing to many people or not screening people to make sure they may have some interest in this maybe she should be more careful..but dont lambast her for sending out a decent prop offer.
Old 12-01-2003, 01:30 AM

How about someone post this PM, taking out all proper nouns, and let the Zoo decide if it's spam or not.
Old 12-01-2003, 01:40 AM

Default Re: A little definition help for Cyndie

If you sent the PM to Terry due to his alleged dislike of affiliate programs, why did Eugene get one?

And why didn't I?

Lori
Old 12-01-2003, 01:48 AM

Default Re: A little definition help for Cyndie

I sent it to Terry with the subject line FYI, I know you dislike affiliate programs...but something wondering about whether this program might meet with his approval since 50% to75% of the money goes directly to the players...not the affiliates...I didn't do this for money.

We had a couple PM's a while ago that discussed his dislike of affiliate programs...I sent one to Mike Haven, and was surprised at his response since he has on numerous occasions pushed and prodded me to set up a challenge match when he knew I didn't want to...but at least Mike had the courtesy to say something in PM, Thanks, Mike.

And eugeneel got one because he has expressed a great deal of interest in the rebate sharing deal that I originated a long time ago. I wasn't going to "post" anything since I know how the rules are enforced very strongly against me.

Terry, evidently you don't know much about "money grubbers" but then, neither do I.
Old 12-01-2003, 01:49 AM

hi jek ..ask Cindy for the text.I'm not going to say any thing more on this subject publicly.
Closed Thread