Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2005, 06:50 AM

Default Re: Favourite movie quote

The Airplane! jive (this is from memory, so it's not perfect, I'm sure):

Man 1: Sheet, man, that honky mofo be messin' wit my ole lady, got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know?
(That white fellow is wrong to be messing with my wife. If he continues, I will punch him.)

Man 2: Hey Holmes, I can dig it. Ain't noone gonna be layin' a big rap upon you, man.
(Yes, he is wrong for doing that.)

Man 1: Hey sky, sucka say I wanna say, pray to J I did the same ol' same ol'.
(I knew a man in a similar situation, and he was sorry.)

Man 2: Knock yourself a pro, slick! Ain't glock a form us back, not take TCB'n man.
(Don't be naive. Each of us faces a clear moral predicament.)

Man 1: Hey, you know what they say. See a broad to get at booty ack 'em, laid 'er down and smack 'em yack 'em!
(Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.)

Man 2: Cold got to be!
(How true!)

Man 1: Sheet!
(Golly!)

No wonder it took me five years to finish college. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2005, 06:52 AM

Midnight Run

DeNiro character, the bounty hunter has the fugitive character Charles Grodin in custody but the guy has been driving him nuts for a couple of days now with his nagging.

"I've got just two words for you, SHUT THE [censored] UP!
Old 04-09-2005, 07:01 AM

Location: They call Los Angeles the City of Angels. I didn\'t find it to be that exactly, but I\'ll allow as there are some nice folks there.

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?
Old 04-09-2005, 08:35 AM

. . . and I said to myself this is the business we've chosen. I didn't ask who gave the order. Because it had nothing to do with business.

-Hyman Roth

TSP
Old 04-09-2005, 11:55 AM

Favorite Quotes....here we go:

A Few Good Men:
"Son we live in a world that has walls and those wall have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna' do it you? You Lt. Weinberg? You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty, we use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. So I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man that rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather he just said thank you and went on his way or pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way I don't give a damn as to what you think you are entitled too."

Pulp Fiction:
"Oh you're ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom cloud layin' mutha' Fuqa' mutha' fuqa'. Every time my fingers touch skull I'm super fly TNT. I'm the guns of the navarone! In fact what the fuq am I doing in the back. We fuqin' swithin'. I'm washing the windows and you pickin' up dis nigga's skull."

Tommy Boy:
Tommy: "Does this tie make me look fat?"
Richard: "No, no, no your face does."

Swingers:
"...And I'm supposed to be all happy because she's, wearin' a backpack, and most of them are just nasty skanks who aren't 1/2 the woman my GF used to be..."
Old 04-09-2005, 01:22 PM

"I'm gonna hang out with my wang out....and I'm gonna rock out with my cock out!"

- classic Stiffler
Old 04-09-2005, 01:23 PM

"Yeeaaahhh, whasssuuup saweeeeet thang"

- Leon Phelps, The Ladies Man
Old 04-09-2005, 01:36 PM

A good one but not my fav,
Reservoir Dogs

"If you keep talking like biitch, I will slap you like a biitch."
Old 04-09-2005, 01:50 PM

Cliff: Now, wait a minute and listen. I haven't seen Clarence in three years. Yesterday he shows up here with a girl, sayin' he got married. He told me he needed some quick cash for a honeymoon, so he asked if he could borrow five hundred dollars. I wanted to help him out so I wrote out a check. We went to breakfast and that's the last I saw of him. So help me God. They never thought to tell me where they were goin'. And I never thought to ask.
Coccotti: Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm a Sicilian. And my old man was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars. And from growin' up with him I learned the pantomime. Now there are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give him away. A guy has seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen. And if you know 'em like ya know your own face, they beat lie detectors to hell. What we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin'. But you're tellin' me everything. Now I know you know where they are. So tell me, before I do some damage you won't walk away from.
Cliff: Could I have one of those Chesterfields now?
Coccotti: Sure.
Cliff: Got a match? Oh, don't bother. I got one. So you're a Sicilian, huh?
Coccotti: Uh-huh.
Cliff: You know I read a lot. Especially things that have to do with history. I find that [censored] fascinating. In fact, I don't know if you know this or not, Sicilians were spawned by niggers.
Coccotti: Come again?
Cliff: It's a fact. Sicilians have nigger blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are niggers. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair, blue eyes. But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much [censored]' with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood-line for ever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. I'm just quotin' history. It's a fact. It's written. Your ancestors were niggers. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother was [censored] by a nigger, and had a half-nigger kid. That is a fact. Now tell me, am I lyin'?
Old 04-09-2005, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Midnight Run

DeNiro character, the bounty hunter has the fugitive character Charles Grodin in custody but the guy has been driving him nuts for a couple of days now with his nagging.

"I've got just two words for you, SHUT THE [censored] UP!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. that's a great one. I use that one all the time.