FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: one partner only
1 10 100.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2005, 08:51 PM

Default another empire poll

Old 05-06-2005, 09:05 PM

Default Re: another empire poll

you need to stop, there are enough threads on this.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:07 PM

I think this is the first thread that will give data in a useful format. The other ones were just discussion or polls that were too drawn out.

-Craig
Old 05-06-2005, 09:09 PM

i need to stop? i just started

I want to know if this is an issue or if only a few accounts were closed if thats the case they probably deserved it no matter what they say
Old 05-06-2005, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i need to stop? i just started

I want to know if this is an issue or if only a few accounts were closed if thats the case they probably deserved it no matter what they say

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I am glad that the final arbiter of my veracity has shown up and done a poll. I mean, w/o this poll, I would otherwise be unable to express the events and have people be able to make a meaningful evaluation of it on their own. Thanks again. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Vern
Old 05-06-2005, 09:34 PM

probably, and thats just my opinion

when you changed your email did you have to re validate?
Is your phone number correct?

you say your wife has an account? so from their point of view you have 2 accounts one to play (rakeback deal?) and one to whore. Even if youre legit do you blame them?

For everyone else it looks like there is nothing to worry about dont miss a bonus because of this. Empires replys seem normal, now if they replied quickly with intelligent answers id be concerned.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:44 PM

As I stated in the other thread, I changed my email on all the skins the same day and validated them all. I will add to that I also went in that day to each cashier screen to insure my records were correct in my account tracking utility.

My phone number has always been correct and is the same as the day I started.

If you had bothered to read my postings you would not have to ask if I blame them, I do not. They made an otherwise sound business decision regardless of whether my wife or friends that I have referred there play. Even without that fact, their decision to boot people with negative MGR (in my case over about a year account life) makes money sense. My only discomfort has been in the way they handled it. I felt it was implied I was cheating but would have merely laughed and said "you got me" had they posted me an e-mail saying since I only seemed to be playing there for the bonuses and was costing them money, the were closing my account and did not want my business.

For what it is worth, my wife plays on her own machine on her own schedule. We don't even play the same games generally and have never sat at the same table. While the IP address of the cable modem is the same, the subnet address and MAC address for the account are different. They called when she opened the account and we went through the entire process, rather painless truthfully, to prove we were two different people and therefor needed two accounts to avoid breaking the T&C about not let another person play on your account.

Your last point is a mere plagiarism of what MicroBob has already stated. It was funny when he said it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Edit: P.S. Thanks for making another thread wherein I felt it necessary to explain myself. It is very convenient to have so many threads on the same topic, although I do agree with Craig, yours was the first poll worth responding too.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:57 PM

I thought it would be easier for me to get my answers by starting a poll rather then reading 500 posts [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

i ussually read all micro and cub posts though cause theyre worth reading just didnt feel like it this time.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:06 PM

i am going to get flamed for this, but whatever.

this is the problem with 2+2 now a days. no one wants to read posts because they are filled with 800 replies, most of these replies are BS rumors. lets try not to post for the sake of 'sounding smart' or upping our post count, but rather to contribute. this site wasnt always like this, something needs to change.

as far as empire, all day today there have been 4-5 threads on the subject on the main page. there is no need for this. buster made a pretty good post outlining what is going on and there is a huge amount of info in the already existing threads.

thank you
Old 05-06-2005, 10:16 PM

who would flame you its the truth, Im lazy and these topics are filled with useless replies
nh
quoting a post without adding anything
asking a question that has been answered 3 posts up, etc