Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-21-2005, 01:29 PM

Default Re: Help me accessorize this coat

[ QUOTE ]
Clark,

Your gf is hot. Well done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I agree. But fyi, the pic is not of her, it's from the website of the store where I bought it from. She won't see the gift until Christmas.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Clark,

Your gf is hot. Well done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I agree. But fyi, the pic is not of her, it's from the website of the store where I bought it from. She won't see the gift until Christmas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, whatever. We're all on to your tricky "pic is me/pic isn't her" games [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<font color="white">for the idiots out there, yes i know its not her, btfu</font>
Old 12-21-2005, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She'll wear red. What do you think about the gloves? LOL suggested keeping the gloves the same color as the coat.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, then I'd do black gloves with a red trim and a red scarf. The thing about gloves is that you use them to touch all kinds of things and they get SOOO dirty. So black is really the way to go unless she's very careful about what she touches or only uses them to drive or something. But if she already has a pair of nice black gloves, she won't really appreciate another pair.

The more I think about it, the more I like the diamond earrings idea [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2005, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She'll wear red. What do you think about the gloves? LOL suggested keeping the gloves the same color as the coat.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, then I'd do black gloves with a red trim and a red scarf. The thing about gloves is that you use them to touch all kinds of things and they get SOOO dirty. So black is really the way to go unless she's very careful about what she touches or only uses them to drive or something. But if she already has a pair of nice black gloves, she won't really appreciate another pair.

The more I think about it, the more I like the diamond earrings idea [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing about black gloves is that they can be worn with any color coat. So if she has several coats in, say, camel or gray or whatever, black will work. I myself have coats in black, lavender, red, and purple, turquoise, and black tweed--and black gloves suit all.