Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2005, 10:35 PM

Default Re: Issue with getting RakeBack at Absolute Poker (LC)

what does "retagged" mean?

I am thinking about getting rakeback at AP...now I'm scared...lol
Old 11-29-2005, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what does "retagged" mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Retagged means connecting you to the affiliate you intended to signup thru, when for some reason you were not properly tagged to that affiliate when you signed up.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Absolute's affiliate department is a scam, refer to my post in the 1st page of this forum. 59days with no success. They owe me almost $600.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just fired off an angry e-mail to BOTH the affiliate and Absolute. I'm on Day 42...and the affiliate tells me that "must be something I did at signup. Can we offer you another great rakeback deal elsewhere?"

If I could electronically reach through the computer and kick him in the nuts, I would. I won't mention the affiliates name...yet. Sounds like it's Absoute's problem, and I'm on the verge of closing that account.

I'm not a big player, but it's $150 in rakeback that I'm now out.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:47 PM

I do not think this is an issue with absolute. They have responded within hours of every single e-mail I have sent them, accurately, completely and to my total satisfaction. Their software is quite accurate.

Best of luck and hopefully your affiliate comes through for you.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:05 PM

Default Update

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Absolute's affiliate department is a scam, refer to my post in the 1st page of this forum. 59days with no success. They owe me almost $600.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just fired off an angry e-mail to BOTH the affiliate and Absolute. I'm on Day 42...and the affiliate tells me that "must be something I did at signup. Can we offer you another great rakeback deal elsewhere?"

If I could electronically reach through the computer and kick him in the nuts, I would. I won't mention the affiliates name...yet. Sounds like it's Absoute's problem, and I'm on the verge of closing that account.

I'm not a big player, but it's $150 in rakeback that I'm now out.

[/ QUOTE ]

My affiliate just responded to my email and said the same thing. They said I must have sign up without using their link or something gibberish like that. Screw Absolute, i doubt my affiliate is screwing me because they got me Eurobet rakeback before.

It's been over a month now, and should have gotten close to $100 in rakeback if they were tracking me.

Absolute sucks big time.

-YoungOne
Old 12-12-2005, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do not think this is an issue with absolute. They have responded within hours of every single e-mail I have sent them, accurately, completely and to my total satisfaction. Their software is quite accurate.

Best of luck and hopefully your affiliate comes through for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolute player support it top notch. Affiliate support is horrible.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:07 PM

Default Great News

Wow, over one month and loads of emailing. My affiliate came through and got me rakeback at Absolute. I have to wait 10 days or so, but I am going to get rakeback.

Yes, Absolute use to suck but not no more. My affiliate finally got someone at Absolute to look at my account and figured that I correctly followed the directions and should get rakeback.

finally,

YoungOne
Old 12-12-2005, 11:47 PM

Default Re: Great News

What'd it take? Here's the e-mail I got from my affiliate and Absolute's lame response:

Hello,

I got answer from Absolute Poker with the info I said to you: “He is not tracked because he appears to have not registered through any affiliate link. Please remind your players the importance of having their cookies enabled when they are registering their account seeing as we use a cookie based tracking system. “

Like I said, I’m very sorry about this.

Here was the e-mail from Absolute Support:

Thank you for your email. We are very sorry but we do not offer rakeback, if you get rakeback if through one of our affiliates and
on that case you should get your problem solve with them. Please let us know if you need something else regarding your account with
us and we will be more than glad to assist you.

Thanks for playing at Absolute Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're here for you!

I never said "Absolute" offers rakeback. But you have [censored] it up.
Old 12-13-2005, 04:11 AM

When I first signed up through suckolute to get rakeback, they were completely unable to get tracking started. I actually had to sign up through a second affiliate with ANOTHER new account making absolutely sure I'd cleared cookies, was using IE, and then I played 50 hands, and confirmed with them a few days later before I actually started playing. From what I understand, this has almost certainly nothing to do with your affiliate, and almost certainly this is entirely suckolute's [censored]-ass affiliate tracking at fault.