Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2005, 06:50 PM

Default UB $.25/.50 O/8

I've put in a few sessions at these tables and have come away with a profit everytime. I don't feel like I'm on an extremely good run of cards or anything but am just making sound O/8 decisions.

Are there really a lot of fish that don't know the game at this level on UB? No one has seemed incredibly fishy to me, but maybe people get too attached to hands that dont have any nut or scoop potential.

Does anyone have any experience with this game to tell me if it is pretty easily beatable like I think it is?
Old 11-12-2005, 07:10 PM

Default Re: UB $.25/.50 O/8

Haven't played it in quite some time, but suspect it is much like it used to be. Built my original BR at that game, building up to 3-tabling. Any game w/ avg pot of $3.5 and up is okay, $5 plus is super.
Old 11-13-2005, 02:58 PM

any table with a better than 40% see flop is pretty lose. I played a 2/4 table on UB that was in the md 50s. Unfortunately I played like crap myself and ended up down a little when I could have been up quite a lot. I have seen really crappy loose tables up to 3/6.

when I play the .25/.5 on UB I would swear the only hands most player fold contain an A2.
Old 11-13-2005, 06:42 PM

UB's .25/.50 games are money makers. (well, for small bankrolls) Stick to em, bud.