Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2005, 11:17 AM

Default Winners/Losers PLO8

Hi Everyone first post. Have a question about percentage of winners and losers at PLO8. I used to play Limit hi/lo on empire and my Poker tracker database showed 36% of players winners the rest losers. After the party breakup went to UB and didn't do to good at 2/4 and discovered PLO8, now on party playing PLO8, trying to learn, but discovered in my database (only 45K hands)that the number of winners and losers is almost exactly the same with no real big winners or losers, this is at PL $25. Is my database to small or is it no one knows what they are doing. I know I don't but appear to be getting better. Also if the 2 cute stormtroopers read this I have a question for them because they seem to know the most about this game. My VP$IP is at 18 and then i seem to fold after the flop an awful lot. My won $ after seeing the flop has dropped from 37 at Limit to 25 at PLO8. I know this isn't much info but am I folding to much after the flop? To me it seems I have to fold if a low hits the board and I have no decent high. Even a nut low gets you killed without a high it seems so I fold alot of nut lows. I'm rambling sorry but I saw either Ribbo's or Wintermute's stats and they showed 50% won $ when saw flop. I also only play full tables if possible. Any help or insight in this game is appreciated.