Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2005, 02:31 PM

Default Re: Bonus Paranoia?

[ QUOTE ]
I only play at pokerstars when they have a bonus. And i always cashout(after the bonus) with less money then I deposited. I make between 1.5 and 3bb/100 at PP though(depending on stakes) so I know I am a winning player. But stars, never fails me. I deposit, go on a downswing, and cash out with 20 bucks less then I had. However I will continue to do their bonuses. I know variance is a pain in the ass. So from now on I am going to let them stack, so i can actually put in a good 10,000 hands and see what my winrate really is at stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

betadecay, that is exactly what I did in 2004 playing Stars only when they had bonuses. I recall getting 5 bonuses (through several months), and I was up with 2 bonuses but was down big with 3 other bonuses. I finally hopped onto other sites afterwards after being down at Stars while I knew I was probably 1 to 2bb/100 winner at Party (at a higher stakes than Stars, ironically). I admit I will be happy to try Stars again & do at least 10K hands, too! Your post hit home for me...

* CalvinTy